*Don Juan DeMarco

There he was, again, like every day. I've known Don Juan DeMarco for 5 years and I am yet to sleep with him, shocking I know, but I have my reasons. My family was from Genoa Italy, we moved to Mexico 5 years ago, here is where I met the famously sexy Don Juan. It was love at first sight. We would talk every now and again, but never for long, I was always to nervous to say much.

  But today was going to be different. I was going to tell him how I feel. Do I want to sleep with him, yes, but I know that I'm not his first and it dose hurt a little, its hard to explain I guess. I was planning on talking with him after I finished running earns for my mother around town. 

"Hello my sweet (y/n), what brings you to the village square this morning?" I heard his voice and turned around greeted by his handsome features.  I sighed. 

"Hello Don Juan, its nice to see you to." I frowned and looked at the sand under my feet. 

"I think there is something bothering you my dear, what is wrong?" Don asked as he cupped my face gently in his soft hands. 

"You, you Don Juan. I've loved you for 5 years, ever since the day I laid eyes on you. I don't know if you feel the same for me. I do know that you love women and you see the beauty in every one of them, you also don't hesitate to make love to all of them. Though sex is like poetry to you and you do it so well, I could never have you. Knowing that you'll be with me one night and gone the next day, and I would feel empty for the rest of my life. What if I become pregnant with your child if we sleep together? Would you just up and leave me? What if I become ill? Would you care for me? Or, just go and look for a healthy woman to be with?" 

"I would never in my life dream of doing such a horrible thing to a woman such as yourself, I came here to tell you that I am done with running around. I want to stay, here with you. I regret ever leaving this place, it was the biggest mistake of my life. I've thought only about you my love for months and I thought that I should finally tell you that I love you." 

I stared at him, did he even mean it? 

"Do you really mean that Don Juan? Really?" 

"Yes I do, please let me stay with you please (y/n). And I shall never look at another woman again." He took my hands in his and kissed them. I knew he meant it. "I love you (y/n)." 

"I love you Don Juan, but can we take it slow? I mean, just enjoy one another for awhile, wait to sleep together?" I asked as I nuzzled into his chest. 

"Absolutely, anything for you my love." He said as he held me close. 

 True to his word, he waited. Don Juan took me long walks on the beach, helped me in my gardens, took care of me when I was ill and was never with another woman ever again. One day while we were walking together a drunken man staggered over to me and started to make inappropriate comments to me, the man challenged Don Juan to a duel and Don Juan easily won. 

  "You have been wonderful to me these past few months my love." I said as we cuddled on my bed. 

"Thank you (y/n), and you have been an angel." He said as he pressed a kiss to my head. Don Juan has stayed true to his word, and I think now is a good time. I looked up at him and press my lips to his jaw line, he moaned lightly as he tilted his neck to give me more room. I kissed and sucked up and down his neck giving him hickies, Don continued to moan with pleasure. 

"I think I'm ready now sweetness." I cooed. 

"Are you sure?" He asked, I smirked and nodded. "I'll be as gentle as I can, If I do anything that harms you just tell me and I'll stop." Don Juan said as he stroked my face, I was a blushing mess. 

"Ok.......please know that....for all these years I've kept myself pure for you." I looked up at him, his face overcome with guilt as I said this, wishing himself that he had kept pure for me. 

"Thank you my love, and I promise I will stay with till the day I die and never be with another." Don Juan whimpered as tears slipped down his tan face. 

"Shhh.......its alright....here let me make you feel better." I cooed as I palmed him through his trousers. He got hard as I did this and stood up and stripped and laid back down. I stood up and did the same, I settled myself in front of his large erect member and gently started to suck on his tip. 

"Ohh~ (y/n)........" Don Juan moaned as he took him further into my mouth and sucked faster, with one hand I reached up and massaged his balls and with the other hand I massaged his inner thigh giving him pleasure in all the right places. I soon felt him twitch inside my mouth letting me know he was close. "L-love I-I-I-" I cut him off. 

"Shhh its alright baby boy, let go." As I said this he came inside my mouth letting go of his hot seed. I swallowed it all and laid down next to him. He settled between my legs and started pressing kisses to my inner thighs ever so gently. Don Juan came to my flower and attached his lips to me and pressed kisses licking up my juices, his nose nuzzled against my sensitive nub making me shiver. 

"Ohh....yes....right there." I encouraged him. He began to slowly insert his tongue inside me as deep as he could go tasting my sweetness, I moaned feeling his tongue against my velvet walls. I considered myself lucky to save myself for man like him. I grinded on his face a bit as I got closer to orgasm, I felt myself tighten around his tongue and then let go of my sweetness inside his mouth. Don Juan then got up and laid back down, I got on top of him straddling his hips. 

 I gently pushed myself down on his member taking him all the way inside me. But it started to hurt a bit and winced in pain. 

"Shhhh.....its going to be alright.....the pain will leave." He cooed as he took his index finger and rubbed circles over my sensitive nub to calm me, it worked and I started to roll my hips on his. "You can move now love." I said as he started to gently thrust up into me hitting my g-spot. I threw my head back and closed my eyes pleasure taking over my body, I began to ride him bouncing up and down as his thrusts became harder and deeper. Don Juan brought himself up to me and pressed kisses to my breasts and sucked on my erect nipples. 

"Don Juan......yes yes r-r-ight t-there." I screamed his name in pleasure as I felt myself getting tight around him member, his movements soon became sloppy. I came, coating his cock in my goodness, he came after filling me up with hot seed. He stayed inside me for a bit longer making sure that every drop was deep inside me, after he finished he pulled out and cleaned me up and came back to bed and snuggled into his chest pressing kisses on him. 

"I made the right choice (y/n), I love and swear to never leave you." 

"And I shall never leave you, I love you Don Juan."