*Sweeney Todd 2

requested by QueenOfLightness23

Sweeney's prov 

     There was no way I was getting out of bed today. No. I was hard as a rock. its was (y/n), we had started up a relationship about a month ago and I woke up to thoughts of her. And now I'm having a boner, wonderful. There was no way I was going to let anyone in here and see me like this, accept (y/n). We have had sex a few times in the past month and she is an animal like I am in bed. Her stunning figure, her perfect curves, her smooth voice, gosh all this was just getting me even more aroused that I already was. I hope she comes to see me today, I really want her. No, I need her. And I only wanted (y/n) to take care of it.  

  (y/n)'s prov. 

        Ah, another day wanking up in grey depressing London. With its filthy streets, smog filled air, and horrible smells. Well I guess its not all bad, considering that I now have a man in my life. Sweeney's a bit rough but I would have him no other way, its one of the things I like about him it he makes me feel safe like he won't let any other man even get close to me. I guess some ladies wouldn't like a man beating off all other guys, but I like it and I know Sweeney wants to keep me safe.  

  I left my house and made my way down town to Mrs. Lovett's pie shop (after I became Sweeney's girl they told me about how they make the pies, and I didn't mind, the people who Sweeney killed were pigs anyways). I walked in and saw Mrs. Lovett rolling out some dough on her counter top. 

  "Ello love." She greeted me as I walked in the door. 

"Morning Nell, how's Sweeney today?" I asked. 

"Don't know, I avent seen him down stairs yet. You should probably check on' em poor bugger." 

"I will, I hope he's alright." 

I walked into her parlor and up a flight of stairs that led to Sweeney's bedroom. I opened the door and saw Sweeney lying on his said facing away from me. 

"Sweeney? Love? Are you alright?" I asked as gently as I could. Though Sweeney was trough on the outside he was a big softie on the inside. He mumbled and I heard what sounded like a wince of pain.  

"Sweeney, love what's wrong?" I said as I placed my hand on his arm and he slowly turned around. 

".....I don't feel well....." He said in pain. 

"Awww, are you sick?" 

".......no....I feel.....its....." He flipped over on his back and reviled a huge boner forming a tent in his sheets. 

"Oh....I see, do you want me to make it go away?" I said in a soft yet seductive voice. He nodded and frowned a bit. "Its alright Sweeney, dose it hurt?" He nodded again and I crawled up on top of him and straddled his hips while begging to softly grind on him. 

  "Do you like that love?" He muttered a 'yes' and whinnied a bit at the friction of my clothed pussy rubbing against his hardened manhood. I leaned down and locked lips with him, Sweeney savagely kissed back as his tongue asked permission to enter my mouth. He slid in and tongues swirled around devouring each other in heated passion. Sweeney flipped us over so he was on top he whispered in my ear. 

  "Strip for me you little slut." I shivered at hearing his raspy voice. I stood up and slowly undressed myself in front of him, he took of his shirt and trousers reviling that he was going commando. I blushed and laid back down, Sweeney hovered over me, he smirked and smashed his lips down on mine again in a hungry kiss, I kissed back with just as much force enjoying all of it.  Sweeney broke the kiss and stood back on his knees and lined up his tip with my entrance. 

 "Sweeney please!" I whined feeling needy myself. He smirked and without warring shoved his entire length into my pussy making me wince at his size. It always amazed me at how high his sex drive was but I wasn't complaining. He let me get used to him being inside before be started to move.  He pulled out mostly leaving his tip in then shoving himself back in again, Sweeney thrusted into me roughly at a fast pace. I knew my legs would be swore tomorrow, he lifted my legs and rested them on his shoulders he leaned down and began sucking at my neck hitting my sweet spot attacking it with kisses and leaving behind purple hickes. I leaned my head back giving him more accesses to my neck as I became a moaning mess in his hands. 

   "S-Sweeney you so b-big.....ugh...." I moaned in pure pleasure, he smirked back and began to to even faster and harder than before. I grinded on his hips as I felt his balls touch my ass giving me a new sensation pushing me further to orgasm. I soon felt Sweeney twitch deep inside me, I knew he was close. 

   "L-love I-I'm c-close." He mumbled as he continued to thrust hard into me. 

"I know baby m-me to." I mumbled back in response. After a few more deep thrusts he released, his hot seed filling me up. I came after spilling my juices all over his cock. Sweeney stayed inside me for a few minutes making sure he emptied every drop deep inside me, after words he pulled out and cleaned me up and laid back down. 

  "Feeling better now love?" I asked as Sweeney lay next to me panting. 

   "Yes I am, and I am the luckiest man on earth to have you."