*Jack Marshall #1

(Y/n)'s prov

  Well, here I was, in Florida all alone at a resort. I was sitting far off from the pool where everyone else was, I sat with my knees hitting my chin wearing a big white cover-up. I stared at all the extremely skinny women running around and flaunting their breasts at the men, though it was disgusting to see I was a bit envious of them.

My body is not extreme in one way or another, but I wasn't like a toothpick with an oversized chest. I liked to work out, lift weights, do push-ups, pull-ups, etc. Even so, I was never comfortable in a swimsuit no matter the kind, I wanted to get a new one but I was too scared that everyone might stare at me in it.

So here I was, sitting alone in the corner.

Jack's prov

 Finally! Here we are, my best friend Ben and I have been waiting for this all year! Spending a whole two months at this fancy tropical resort. After getting settled in our rooms we headed down to the pool area. And let me tell you there were girls EVERYwhere! 

  Even so, none of them really caught my eye, they all just kinda looked the same. That was until I happen to notice a particularly gorgeous girl sitting by herself in the corner in a white cover-up, she had (y/e/c) eyes, beautiful (y/h/c) hair, and (y/s/c) skin, man I thought I died and went to heaven right there. 

"Hey, Ben, check out that girl over there," I said as I motioned to the girl. 

"What? Her? She seems like a plain Jane to me. Come on Jack, look there's a nice-looking girl right next to her." He said as he scoffed at me, I disagreed I thought she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. 

"I'm gonna go talk to her, she seems lonely." 

"You do that Jack, I'm gonna go check out that cute waitress," Ben said as he got up and left. 

(y/n)'s prov 

"Hello miss, I'm Jack, Jack Marshall, what brings you here." I looked up to see a handsome man standing over me with a kind smile on his face. 

"Oh, umm......I'm (y/n) (y/l/n), I'm here by myself on vacation." I said as I fought the urge to blush. 

"That's a real shame.........might I ask, why are you hiding over here by yourself? Sorry if I was being to forward or-" I cut him off not wanting this sexy look man to leave me. 

"No no, you're not being forward at all, I just.........well.......I don't look like all the other girls." I said as I looked down at the ground, Jack took a seat next to me on my long beach chair.

"That's just why I came to talk to you, your different." He said trying to make me feel better, I gave him a small smile. 

"Thank you, but, not just in that way..............I've never looked good in any swimsuit.........that's why I'm in the big cover-up.........trust me you wouldn't think I'm so pretty if I took it off," I said sadly as I felt tears run down my face, I couldn't believe I was actually telling the strange man all this. I then felt his hand gently lift my face up to meet his as he wiped my tears away. 

"I don't believe that for a minute (y/n), and I'm really sorry you believe that.........in fact, I would love to see what you look like without the cover-up, not to sound creepy or anything." He said as he ran his hand around his neck. 

"No, that's not creepy.........well.....if you say so." I said as I slowly took it off, I was wearing a simple black one-piece with a plunging neckline. I watched as Jack turned a deep shade of red. 

"You like it?" I asked hesitantly. 

"......yeah......is ummm.......this your only one (y/n)?"