*Mort Rainey #1

requested by deppangel100

    It was pouring buckets outside, so windy, thunder and lighting to. This coupled with the fact that I was having a nightmare was horrible.

 "No....Please Mort don't go....please....I'm sorry Mort.....please" I mumbled in my sleep, I tossed and turned and flailed my hands around the bed. "I'm sorry.....don't go! Don't leave me!"

"(y/n)? Baby girl?" I heard my fiancé, Mort, rub my arm trying to calm me down. Suddenly there was a loud crash on thunder and I shot awake sobbing. Mort wrapped his arms around me and slowly rocked us back and forth. 

"Shhh shhh its alright love, I've got you shhhh its gonna be ok." He whispered to me as I sobbed into his bare chest. "Did you have a bad dream?" I nodded my head. 

"Y-you l-left m-me....." I cried. "J-just like t-that y-you were g-gone." 

"Oh, baby girl no. I would never ever leave you, never. Here, I've got you shhh shhh." He cooed. I loved him more than anything the whole world. We met a few years ago at a book store, I worked there as a barista at a Star Bucks. We hit it off right away and eventually started dating. Mort later told me about how his first wife had cheated on him and left him for some looser, I hated hearing this Mort is such a kind, understanding and handsome man. What kind of woman would ever leave someone like him? After dating for about a year he asked me to marry him, I happily said yes. About two weeks later I found out that I was pregnant, Mort and I were over the moon with excitement, not only were we engaged but now we having a baby to. Life was beautiful.

  A few more minutes passed, I was still shaking from the dream.

"Your still thinking about the nightmare aren't you?" He said calmly. I nodded my head. "How are you two feeling?" Mort asked as he gently rubbed my tummy, making sure that the baby was alright.

"We're ok." I said back with a shaky voice, Mort could tell that I was still shaken up. 

"Lay down for me princess." I did as he said. "Let me help you calm down." I blushed at hearing this, I knew things were going to get sexy. 

Mort leaned down over me and pressed his lips to mine, I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in. Our tongues swirled around not wanting dominance just enjoying one another. I moaned into his mouth making him smirk. Mort pulled away and starting kissing and sucking on my neck finding my sweet spot. 

"Do you like that hmm?" He said in his sexy voice as I moaned back in response. Mort trailed his kisses down my neck and tummy, which had a tiny bump now, I was sleeping topless on a count of my breasts were beginning to get swore. Mort pressed kisses and nuzzled my precious little bump. 

 "Hi little one, this is daddy, I love you so much." He said as he pressed one last kiss to my tummy. 

"Your an absolute treasure Mort." I said as I blushed pink at his cuteness. 

"So are you babygirl." Mort kissed down my thigs and up to my clothe pussy, he slowly took off my soaked panties and licked a stripe against my folds, he felt so good. He then slowly inserted his tongue deep into my womanhood. 

"Ahhh......" I moaned out in pleasure. I felt him smirk as he rubbed his nose on my nub. I bucked my hips pushing his face in closer, I started to grind on his face as I felt myself getting close to cumming. 

"M-Mort I-I-." 

"Shhh its ok babygirl, I want to taste your sweetness." I came and Mort lapped up my juices.  After I came down off my orgasm Mort out off the bed and undressed himself and he lay back down. I could see his member standing up straight, I blushed a bit. I crawled over and straddled him. Mort grabbed hold of his member and rubbed his tip on my folds. I moaned at the sensation. 

"Awww dose my princess like that?" 

"Y-yes." I said back. Mort then gently pushed inside me nice and slow.

"Ready now babygirl?" He said making sure I was adjusted to his massive size. I nodded and he started to thrust up into me, Mort always went gentle with me he never likes rough sex. Mort brought himself up to met me and pressed his lips to mine in a heated French kiss. He started thrusting in hard and I grinded fast on his member feeling his balls against my ass. Mort leaned in and cupped my face and pulled me in for a kiss, he smiled as he felt my little bump on his chest. 

Mort laid back down and thrusted into me at full speed as deep as he could go, hitting my g-spot over and over again. I felt myself getting tight around his member as his movements got sloppy, I knew he was close. 

"(y/n)- I-I'm c-c" I gently cut him off. 

"Shhh so a-am I b-baby, c-cum inside me." After a few more thrusts he came, filling me up with his hot seed. I came after squirting my juices covering his manhood. After we finished he scooped me up and brought me to the bathroom and cleaned me up and carried me back to bed. Once we were in bed I snuggled up to Mort and he placed his hands over my bump. 

"Your amazing Mort, I am so lucky to be marring you and caring our baby." 

"And your amazing to love, I love you and our little one more than anything."