*Victor Van Dort

Requested by  

      Lately Victor had been......well....awkward around me, like he has something to say but can't. So I've decided to ask him. 

  Victor and I met a few months ago in the land of the dead, I was dead for about a week, I was brought back to life due to my Aunt who was a white witch after she cast a spell on me. Luckily I was able to see Victor again and get to know him. It was so heart breaking to hear about him and Emily, I had made friends with Emily while I was in the land of the dead she was a kind and wonderful person. It was such a shame that I may never see her again. After Victor and I got to know each other we found that we were attracted one another and the next month he asked me to be his girlfriend and I happily said yes. 

"Victor, love? What's been bothering you lately?" I asked gently as we were lying in bed. 

".......Oh well.....its just that I.....I....I've never been with a woman before......and I'm nervous about it and I don't know if I'd be any good." He stammered. Poor thing. 

"Oh Victor, that nothing to be ashamed of baby boy, would you like to try it with me? Hmmm?" 

".....Well....I guess so..." Victor mumbled as he turned bright red. 

I pressed my lips to his and we moved our lips in sync, I gently pushed him to lay down in the bed and I moved on top of him not breaking our kiss, I soon felt his "little friend" poke my thigh. I smirked and undid his shirt and vest then went further down and undid his trousers and slipped off his boxers, his member standing up proudly Victor blushed hard and hid his face in his hands. 

"Shhh~ its alright Vic, that's normal baby boy, I'm gonna make you feel real good." I cooed as I took his hands off his face. I pressed kisses to the tip of his member, while I reached up and started massaging his balls. 

"Ohh~ (y/n)......that feels.....g-good." He stammered as pleasure shot through him for the first time. I smirked knowing he was having fun. 

"Awww dose my Vicy like that? Hmmm?" He nodded his head, I slowly took him into my mouth inch by inch till I had him all the way inside my mouth. I then started to suck gently on his cock. 

"F-f-faster (y/n)." Victor moaned back. I sucked faster till my head was bobbing up and down going as fast as I could, I soon felt him twitch inside my mouth and without warning he came shooting his seed down my throat. I let go and let him come down off his high. 

"Did you like that baby boy?" I cooed. 

"Y-yes." I smirked and stood up and slowly stripped for him, Victor watched with lust filled eyes. 

"Ready for more love?" I asked, he shyly nodded his head. I climbed on top of him and straddled him, I gently pushed myself down on his member as we moaned in unison. I let him get used to being inside me for a minute. "You ready now?" I asked. 

"Yes." I smirked and started rolling my hips on his. "Ohh~ (y/n)....." Victor moaned as he closed his eyes pleasure washing over him. He soon caught on to the idea and started thrusting up into me hard, I lowered myself onto him and he started to press kisses to my breasts. Victor slid his tongue over my right nipple sucking on it leaving hickes behind, he slid over and gave the same treatment to the other. 

"Ohhh Victor......b-baby r-right there....ohh~." I moaned as he hit my g-spot over and over again. His movements soon starting to become sloppy as I tightened around him. 

"(y/n) I-I-I'm g-going to cum!" He shouted. 

"M-me t-to baby boy." I came coating his cock in my sweetness, he came after filling me up with his seed. After we both came down of our orgasms, Victor pulled out and helped clean me up then we went back to bed. 

"So, did you like that love?" 

"Yes I did (y/n), we'll have to do it again." 

"Yes we will."