*Will Caster part 2

"Yes to Both Will!" I said happily, Will gave a cute grin and pressed his lips back on mine I eagerly kissed back. I climbed into his lap without breaking the kiss, and ran my fingers through his soft locks. Will moaned into my mouth, telling me that he was enjoying what I was doing. I started to roll my hips on his as he wrapped his arms around me, I then felt his manhood get hard underneath me as our kisses got more and more desperate.

"Mmm.......Will......please......" I moaned as I lightly tugged at his V-neck white t-shirt. Will smirked and scooped me up bridal style, took me to his bed and laid me down. He gently laid himself on top of me, making sure not to put to much pressure on me. 

"Please what babygirl?" Will said in a low voice as he pressed his bulge on my clothed pussy. 

"I need you......" I said as it was getting harder to control myself, I've wanted to be with him for such a long time. 

"You'll get me (y/n)........just be patient....ummm.......is this all ok with you?" He asked before he went any further.

"Yes......" I said getting more and more needy. Will nodded his head and pulled my t-shirt over my head and unclipped my bra exposing my chest, which I was a bit self-conscious about. I laid my arm across my breast, that were speckled with small sores  which were cause of irritation. 

"Don't do that princess." He said softly as he removed my arm from my chest. "Your beautiful, just the way you are, I would have you no other way." I blushed deeply, no other man had ever been so sweet to me as Will. He knelt down and began to press light kisses around my breasts, I ran my finger through his soft brown hair as he made me feel like heaven. Will then moved to my erect nipple and attached his lips to it sucking lightly, he then moved to the other and did likewise. 

"Ohh Will.........." I moaned in ecstasy, he smirked as he pressed kisses down my torso till he got to my clothed pussy. He slowly removed my leggings along with my black lace panties. 

"Absolutely stunning." Will said as he knelt down and placed kisses on my inner thighs moving up to my soaked womanhood. He licked a striped up the middle and inserted his tongue deep inside me.  

"Mmm......." I moaned in pleasure as his nose nuzzled against my sensitive nub, increasing my pleasure all the more. 

"Awww you like this don't you kitten?" He teased, I moaned a muffled 'yes' in return that made him chuckle sending vibrations through me. Will went between pushing his tongue as deep as he could and kissing my flower, doing anything to send me over the edge. I soon felt a knot in my abdomen knowing I was close. Will attached his lips to my nub and gently sucked. 

"Ohh.....Will....I-I-." He gently cut me off. 

"Cum in me darling, I want to taste you." upon hearing this I came sending my sweetness into his mouth as he moaned at the taste. He let me come down off my high then stood up and striped down to his boxers, Will pressed his clothed bulge on needy flower. 

"No more teasing Will!" I playfully pleaded, he chuckled and took his boxers off reviling his erect member, I thought I was needy before but damn now I was needier than ever.

"Ummm......(y/n).....before we....you know.....I don't have any condoms around......are you on a pill by any chance love?" Will asked as sensitively as he could, I shook my head 'no.' 

"I'm sorry Will...... I'm not." He nodded in understanding. "Do you still want to do this sweetheart?" Will asked as he gently cupped my cheek. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"Yes, I do, just as long as you promise to care for me..........no mater what happens." 

"I promise I will my love, always." I smiled and laid back down on the bed, Will laid himself down on top of me as gently as he could supporting himself on his forearms. He positioned waist in between my legs and pushed himself inside me slowly till I was completely filled with his size. 

"How dose this feel (y/n)?" He asked as I moaned in ecstasy. 

"So good......." Will then started to thrust up into me shallowly getting me use to the feeling, I got used to it quickly and needed him all the more. "H-harder Will." I mumbled. 

"As you wish princess." Will said lustfully as he thrusted hard as deep as he could go, I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him down on me allowing for deeper access. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips crashed into a heated French kiss as our tongues danced. Both of us completely consumed with pure love and lust. 

Will picked up the pace prodding at my g-spot over and over, I grinded my hips on his taking him all in. He might not look it but, damn, was he a sex god in bed. He reached up and gently started kneading my breasts, showing me some affection. 

"Oh Will.......I love you so much....." I said as I arched my back in pleasure. 

"And I love you (y/n).......oh~ I-I-" He stammered, on verge of climax, as was I. I felt myself tighten around his cock. 

"Shhh.....l-let go...." I said, he came filling me up with his hot seed. I came after covering his manhood with my sweetness. After a few more thrusts, to make sure every drop was deep inside me, he pulled out and cleaned me up and came back to bed and took me in his arms as we cuddled up together. 

"I'm so happy were together (y/n), I really am, I love you so much." 

"I love you to Will, we'll have such a happy life together, I just know it." I said back. 

"Yes we will lovey, yes we will."