Tom Hanson part 2*

(Note, this takes place after the first one) 

(y/n)'s prov 

 About a month later, after my parents went to prison, Tom and I got all of my belongings from my house and I moved in with him, I've been living with him for about a year now. Life with my boyfriend was wonderful, I couldn't have asked for a better man. Finally, someone loved me and cared for me. Finally, I was cherished treated with kindness and respect.

It was early Friday morning, Tommy had work and I had school. We didn't want to wake up, we were still exhausted from last night, damn he's amazing. 

"Pssssst.........Tommy.......we have to wake up." I said sleepily as I pressed light kisses up and down his neck, he moaned as he started to stir awake. 

"Mmmmm......no, we don't have to (y/n)." 

"Yes we do, I only have two classes today, and besides we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves, baby boy." I cooed as I knew calling him 'baby boy' turned him on.

"(y/n).......don't make me start something I can't finish right now." He moaned, I giggled at his cute morning voice and got out of bed dragging Tom along with me. We got dressed and he drove me to my University. 

"Bye sweetheart, I'll come by the station after classes I promise," I said as Tom pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss. 

"Alright, I'll miss you, stay safe and call me if you need anything at all, ok?" He said with a concerned voice. 

"I will, don't worry about me I'll be just fine Tom." 

"I know, I love you, I'll see you later by babe!" 

"Bye!"  

Sometime later my classes were over and I walked to the precinct, it's not far from my school. I know Tom didn't like for me to walk alone around town but I was fine, he worries a lot but I love him just the way he is. I walked in and right up Tom's desk. 

"Hey, handsome. Did you have a long day?" I ask Tom as he looks up at me and smirks. 

"A long, hard, and lonely day." He says as he pressed his lips on mine, I kiss back eagerly. I flick my tongue on his bottom lip, Tom opened his mouth making out tongues swirled together. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he slid his hands around my waist. 

"Hey! Get a room! Some of us are trying to eat around here!" Doug shouted from across the room. 

"Ya know, he's right, let's finish this at home baby girl." He wrapped his arms across my shoulders and led me out to his car, we hopped in and drove home. Once we got back to the apartment we got out, walked into the building, and immediately started locking lips hungrily again. Once we got up to our apartment door out kisses got more and more desperate.

"Oh.....oh (y/n)......I need you, I need you so bad." Tom groaned as he fiddled with the key and opened the door. We stumbled in the apartment locking lips over and over again, our hands roamed over each other's bodies taking clothing off one another till I was only in my black lace bra and panties and Tom in his boxers sowing his pronounced bulge.

"Please Tommy please!!!" I begged, once we got inside he locked the door and turned his attention back to me and we both fell to the floor, not caring where we were at we just wanted each others love. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his boxers now soaked my wetness and his pre-cum. He scooped me up and took me to our bedroom and slammed me down on the bed all the while kissing and sucking on my neck 

"I can't take it anymore baby." He said breathlessly as he took my bra and panties off and started kissing up my inner thigh, till he got to my soaked pussy and began to suck on my sensitive nub.