*Tom Hanson #1

Tom's prov 

       "Hanson, Hobs my office." Judy and I got up and walked into Fuller's office and sat down. 

"Alright, we have a new case, (y/n) (y/l/n) is a student of the local collage, the people who live next door to her have filled many noise complaints and saying that they have heard screaming, what sounds like some one being hit multiple times, things being broken. And when ever they say they've seen (y/n) she looks very frightened. Now I've assigned you and Judy to go under cover at her collage to find out what's going on, now get going." 

"That poor girl, I hope she's alright." Judy said with a worried look as we walked to the school. 

"Yeah me to, it doesn't sound good though." I said trying to sound realistic about all of this, I did hope that the girl was alright though, its something I never go used to, domestic abuse cases. 

"Hey Tom is that her over there?" Judy said as she held out the picture of her that we had.

 "Yeah it looks like her alright. You go talk to her." Gosh she was gorgeous, I could fell myself getting red in the face just thinking about talking to her. 

"Why me? Why not you, I think you should go talk to her." I couldn't argue with her, I'd never win. I gathered my guts and walked up to (y/n), who was sitting down. 

"Hi, my names Tom Harker." I said as I lightly tapped her on the arm getting her attention, she whipped around with a frightened look on her face and gasped. This poor woman. 

"Hi Tom, I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)." She said quickly. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, do you live around here?" I said as gently as I could. 

"Yeah............I live over there." She said as she pointed a black and white house across the street.  I memorized the house number. "Do you live close?" She asked nervously. 

"I do, I just enrolled here. Hey I'd really love to get to know you if you'd like (y/n)." I gave her a warm smile, she looked like she was ready to cry. 

"S-sure I'd like that." (y/n) said back, I felt bad leaving her in her sorrowful state I opened my arms a bit showing her that I wanted to give her a hug. She instantly hugged me back and sobbed into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to sooth her the best I could, luckily there weren't many people around. 

"Shhhh Shhhh hey, its gonna be ok, I've got you. Don't you worry. I've got you." 

                      _________________________________________________________

"So what did you two find out?" Fuller asked us as we entered his office at the end of the day. 

"Well" I began. "I talked to her before classes started this morning, she was very skittish and nervous...........she cried......I was able to calm her down though, she has been through horrible things sir." 

"Like what?" He asked, Judy spoke up. 

"I was able to talk to her later, she was apprehensive at first but then talked with me. (y/n) said that thing were very hectic at her home, her mother screams a lot at her father and then takes on her anger out on (y/n). I happened to notice some bruises on her left arm and some red marks on her right." 

  As Judy spoke my heart sank, I don't even know why I don't really know (y/n), but I felt something for her, pity maybe. Deep down I knew it wasn't just pity. 

"Alright, that's what I thought. I want you and Hobs to be on her for the next few weeks, don't let her out of your sight, understand?" We nodded and left, heading for our apartments.