Tom Hanson part 5

(y/n)'s prov 

   It's been about 3 weeks since the Booker 'incident', though it definitely shook Tom and I, we've kept our minds on the baby and our upcoming wedding. We planned to get married in the chapel and had Fuller be the officiant since he was also the Justice of the Peace. The wedding was to be small, a few of my friends from college and some of my out-of-state relatives I chose Judy to be my maid of honor. Tom's mother was going to come with a few of his relatives, Doug was going to be his best man, and Ioki his groomsman. 

  Not only were we planning our wedding, we were also looking forward to our first ultrasound. I was about 2 and a half months along.

"Morning big guy, sleep well?" I asked leaning over Tommy as he slowly started to wake up. 

"I did, I always do with you. Are you ready for today?" He said as we both reluctantly crawled out of bed and began to get dressed. 

"Yeah, I'm excited that's for sure, how about you?" I said as I tried to put on a pair of jeans but couldn't seem to get them over my lower abdomen. "Guess I'll have to stick to stretchy pants for a while." 

"Huh? Let me see." Tom spoke as he bent down and ran his hands over my slightly expanded midsection. "Yep...looks like we'll have to get you some maternity clothes today.....you keep growing, daddy loves you." He said as he pressed a kiss to my abdomen and stood back up. 

Later that afternoon we drove to the hospital and walked inside, the nurse greeted us and lead us to a small room while we waited for the doctor. 

"Nervous Tommy?" I asked as I saw him wringing his hands. 

"Maybe a little......I just want everything to be ok." He said as he gave me a little smile. 

"I know, and it will be, I promise." We shared a sweet kiss just as the doctor came in, we both blushed. 

"Its alright you two, love is nothing to be ashamed of, I remember when I was pregnant with my first, you two remind me so much of me and my husband. Alright now Mrs. Hanson, let's get you on the bed here."

"Oh....ummm....we're not....umm.....well not yet anyways......." I stammered, fearing that we would be judged for not being married yet. 

"We're getting married next month." Tom said, saving the conversation. 

"Oh that's alright dear, do you mind if I call you Mrs. Hanson?" She asked. 

"Not all, I like it." I said as I made my way onto the hospital bed. 

"Alright now, I'm going to apply a bit of this gel to your abdomen, its going to be cold ok?" I nodded my head as the doctor gently rubbed a bit of the gel on my skin, I shivered feeling the cool sensation. She then turned on the monitor, picked up a wand-like object, and rubbed it around on my belly. 

"Ready to see your baby?" She said, Tommy and I both nodded eagerly. We looked closely at the fuzzy screen and saw a tinny little baby, with tinny little fingers and toes. 

"There she is." The doctor said and she smiled. 

"She?" Oh (y/n) it's a girl! Its a girl!" Tom exclaimed excitedly, a huge smile spreading across his face, and tears of joy streamed down his face. 

"Yes, our little girl....." I said as I felt myself well up with tears of happiness. 

"Would you two like some printouts of picture?" 

"Definitely, lots please." I said, she nodded, turned off the machine, and went to get the pictures. 

"Oh Tom, I'm so happy, I can't believe it....I'm pregnant, we're gonna have a family." 

"Yes we are, baby girl, yes we are." He said as he leaned we shared another passionate kiss. Yet again getting caught by the doctor. 

"Like I said, its alright to love, here you go. Now, you come back here in a few weeks for a check-up alright Mrs. Hanson?" She said kindly. 

"We'll do, thank you Doctor." I said as we left and went back home. Tom put one of the ultrasound pictures in a frame and set it on his nightstand. 

"She's beautiful, bet she'll have your smile." He said as we snuggled in bed for a nap. 

"Bet she'll have your eyes, you're gonna be a wonderful dad." I said as I nuzzled into his bare chest. 

"And you'll be an amazing mom, I Love you (y/n)." 

"And I love you Tommy."