*Glen Lantz #1

(in this story both Glen and y/n are 18 and are seniors in high school)

(y/n)'s pov

"(y/n).......baby.......wake up......we have to get ready for school." I heard my boyfriend whisper as he lightly kissed my cheek waking me up. I smiled and opened my eyes to see him propped up on his arms bent over me in bed. "Mmm.....good morning.......fine I'll get up," I said as we both got up and got dressed.

I had been staying at Glen's home for the past few days as his parents were gone, and my mother, I think was gone.......in the end it didn't matter, she never really paid any attention to me. Most of the time I don't think she knew whether I was home or not. After my mother became an alcoholic, she and my father got a divorce and he moved away. We still talk though, since I am an adult I can visit him whenever I like. I've always preferred him to my mother.

Glen and I met after his family moved to the area a few years ago, he, myself, Tina, Rod, and Nancy all started high school at the same time. We all became good friends and would spend lots of time together. It wasn't long before Glen and I became more than friends and started dating, we were head over heels in love with each other. Lately, we've been trying to keep our minds off what's been happening. Our friend Tina was brutally murdered three weeks ago, in her sleep somehow. Then, about two days after she was killed Rod was thrown in jail on suspicion of being her killer. Later that same day he was hung in his cell.

Ever since these killings occurred Glen has gotten more protective over me, our friend Nancy has been trying to unravel the mystery of what is happening and trying to put a stop to it. Even though we didn't know what it was then, Glen tried his best to keep me safe any way he could. Most of the time he would try and play it cool, but I knew inside he was terrified that something might happen to me next. Me being here with him has put him a bit more at ease.

"God, that was a long day." I muttered as we both walked back inside his house after school. "It was, I'm tired." Glen said as we sat down on the couch, the sky turned dark as thunder rumbled and rain began to hit the windows. I grabbed a blanket and threw it over us, he turned on the tv, and we snuggled up together, he was a good cuddler. I soon began to feel sleepy and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

"(y/n)? baby? Wake up!" Glen said as he gently shook me awake, I opened my eyes to see his face full of worry. "I'm ok, I'm alright, Glen," I said back as I placed my right hand on his cheek. "I know you're scared, and I am too.......how about we try and take your mind off it? Hmm?"

".....Ya know what? I think I'd like that." He said back with a smile, I sat up and straddled his lap and started to grind on him as he wrapped his arms around me and we locked lips, that's when I thought of something. "Glen.....when are your parents gonna be back?"

"They shouldn't be back for hours yet.....but, to be safe, we should head upstairs." He spoke as glanced to the door and then back at me. "Alright," I said, we stood up as he gently took hold of my hand and led me upstairs to his room. We sat down on his bed and started kissing sweetly, "(y/n), ummm........I love you more than anything, and I wish you would stay here with me. And I know I don't have much, and I know we're young, but, I don't want to be with anyone else but you."

"Glen....what are you......" I said surprised as he got down on his knees in front of me and took my hands in his. "(y/n) (y/l/n), will you marry me?"

"Oh my god.......yes, yes I will!" I said excitedly. Yes, we were young, and yes we didn't have much. But, this is what we both wanted for a long time, and with all that was going on, who knew how long we had to be together. We then sat back down on the bed and started kissing over and over, absolutely lost in our love.

"Lay down for me babe." He said softly as I did so, "Let me help you out of these clothes," I blushed deeply as Glen slowly removed my tank top, and shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. "God you're so beautiful," He spoke as he stared lovingly at me. He then leaned down over me and began kissing and sucking on my neck leaving small marks. "Ohh~ Glen......" I moaned as he found my sweet spot on my neck, combining sucking and nuzzling.

"Do you like that? Hmm?" He murmured, I smiled and nodded back. We've had sex plenty of times before, but it felt different, much slower, more gentle, and more romantic this time. "You're so beautiful.......so beautiful....." Glen said softly as he continued to express much affection, he gently rubbed my legs and breasts with touches that sent tingles down my spine. That combined with the kissing and sucking made me feel amazing, safe, and so loved. "How are you feeling babe?" He asked.

"Mmmm......really good." I replied in complete bliss. "Good," He said as he got up and undressed, reviling his large boner standing up proudly, which made me even hornier. "Like what you see (y/n)? Hmm?" He said teasingly. "Yeahhh," I moaned. He then got back in bed and gently laid down on top of me as my legs were spread, I still had my panties on as he started to rub his manhood on my now-soaked panties. "Take them off.....please," I begged. "Whatever you say doll." He said seductively as he removed my black silk panties.

"Oh....look at you, so wet....all this just for me?" He teased as he began to rub his tip on my soaked womanhood. "Please Glen......please!" I begged. "Please what (y/n)? Hmm?" He teased. "I...I need you!" I moaned, desperate for his sweet pleasure. "Whatever you say love," Glen responded as he pressed a sweet kiss to my lips. He the began to gently push his manhood inside me till he filled me completely with his length. "Ohhh..." I exclaimed as I felt tingles all over, he continued to push slowly till he was all the way inside me. 

    Glen paused for a minute letting me get adjusted to his size, he then started to gently thrust up into me. "Ohhh Glen.....ohhh" I moaned. "You like that? Hmm? You like it when I do this to you?" He teased, knowing I like it. "Yessss......" I hissed back, "god you're so gorgeous babe." He said back, as he started to pick up the pace a bit and got into a nice rhythm. I wrapped my legs around his torso deepening his thrusts, hitting my g-spot every time. We hugged each other close as Glen pressed his lips to mine as we changed kisses filled with passion. His kisses soon traveled down to meet my neck again as he found my sweet spot, sucking and leaving several hickies behind marking me as his. 

   "F-f-faster.....p-please......" I moaned, "are you close darling?" he asked as he quicked his pace. "Y-yeah," I said "M-me too," He responded. Glen dropped his head into the crook of my neck as he gave his final thrusts, "c-cum with me babe," he murmured as we chased our highs, I nodded back vigorously. "Ohhhh!!! Yessss!!!! yes!"I screamed as we came together, unable to hold back my excitement anymore. I closed my eyes in bliss as I felt his warm seed fill me up, he trusted into me a few more times just to make sure every drop got deep inside me. We stayed as we were for moment, basking in our lust and love. Glen pulled out and got a warm cloth and cleaned me up and came back into bed, we then cuddled up to each other and smiled. 

  "I love you so much (y/n).....and I promise that I'm gonna protect you and love you forever." He said as he pressed a sweet kiss to my lips. "Now, lets get some rest hmm?" 

"Mmmm....yeah...."I said as I snuggled into his warm chest. "I love you Glen, I love you so much."