*Captain Jack Sparrow #1

warning! near suicide 

How I longed for his touch again, his lips on mine, he was perfect in every way...............

    I had been in love with Jack Sparrow for 5 years, I had met him 5 years ago in Tortuga, a vision of a man indeed. We walked on the beach, talked for hours, made each other laugh, it seemed that we were made for each other. The night we met he took me back to my shack on the beach and slept with me, but that was not the end of it, he stayed with me for 6 months, we confessed our love for each other and Jack proposed to me and I said yes, but one day while we were at a tavern getting some drinks some British officials found us and captured Jack, they tried to catch me as well but Jack begged them to let me go in peace, they ceased their fire and let me go without a scratch. Before he was dragged away he promised me that we would be together again someday and that he would never stop looking for me......................that was 5 years ago. 

I remained at my shack in Tortuga, working for meager sums, but not as a wench never, I was loyal to Jack and Jack only.  I walked the entire island day in and day out, asking everyone if they had heard of where he was. Every day my heart ached more and more, till one day. The day that marked when Jack was taken from me. I woke up that morning alone, I walked out to the beach and watched the sun rise like Jack and I had done, I had my pistol with me. It was all to much, I couldn't go on anymore.........I raised it to my head, cocked and loaded. 

"Goodbye Jack. My love." I whisper to myself. 

"(y/n)! NO DON'T PLEASE!" 

I spun around to seen nonother than Jack running at me at full speed. He reached me and tore the gun away from me and pulled me into a tight embrace and began to ball. I was at a loss for words.

"Oh (y/n)....my one and only....I've finally found you...."

"...Jack....oh Jack..." I was a mess of tears, as was he. Jack placed a passionate long awaited kiss to lips, and I kissed back. He took me back to the Pearl where I was reunited with the crew. 

"(y/n)!? is it really you? How I've missed you!" My longtime friend Elizabeth said as we embraced. 

"Yes, its me. I hope you are well Lizzy." 

"Oh I am. But please don't lest me keep you, I'm sure you and Jack have much catching up to do." She said with a wink. Jack led me his cabin and locked the door and came and sat next to me on the bed. 

"Oh Jack......I've miss you...so much....I thought...I thought you died.." I cried as Jack held me in his arms  "I was so...so alone.....I never let another man look at me....I never sold myself.....I waited......and searched....day and night I thought only of you...." I wept. 

"(y/n) shhh...shhh...I'm here, I'm here love.....(y/n).....I love you....truly I do.......yer still whereing your engagement ring.........I hope you still want to...." Jack was cut off I pulled him down on top of me into a passionate kiss. 

"Yes Jack, I sill want to marry you."

     I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I could feel his hardened member pressing against my womanhood as we continued to make out. Jack then moved off me and started undoing his belt and took of his trousers. He laid back down gently slid off my blouse and pants reviling my socked panties. 

"S-o wet, all for me ay?" 

"Only for you." I said breathlessly as he began to press kisses to my pussy, which he had now uncovered. He licked up my folds and sucked on my nub causing me arch my back and moan out loud. He pressed kisses to my inner thig then back to my pussy. 

"J-Jack......I'm c-close." I mumbled in pure bliss. 

"Cum luv, cum in me." That did it for me and I emptied all my juices in his mouth, he got closer to me and I made quick work of removing his shirt. "You ready love?" He asked as he positioned himself at my entrance. I nodded quickly and he slowly slid inside me. I winced at first as it was the first time was had sex in 5 years. 

"Am I hurtn you luv?" 

"No no...its just....its gone now."  Jack smirked back and started to slowly pump further into me. Gosh if felt amazing to feel him again. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him do so my breasts were pressed against his warm chest, I kissed up his neck leaving red marks all over him. He dipped down and kisses my exposed chest over and over as he got harder. 

"Jack....don't s-stop..." I moaned. 

"Wasn't planning on it luv." He said as he thrusted in HARD. He pulled out for a moment just before thrusting back in will full force. 

"My woman....all mine......" He said in a low voice as he gave open mouth kisses. 

"I-I'm gonna c-cum." 

"Me t-to." I came and Jack pulled out and slipped his hot seed on my chest. He got off me and cleaned me up. Jack got back in bed and just held me. I was very tired after sex and we got into a nice cuddle. 

"I love you so much Jack, I can not wait to be you wife." 

"And I love you as well. Our wedding can not come soon enough."