*Spencer Armacost

requested by @whor3withdaddyisues

       I was bored out of my mind. I was at some party at some guys house with my I guess "date", I mean I wasn't into him I guess he liked me but I didn't care about him my parents made me go with him. Anyways, here I was my "date" went off to get us more drinks and I was standing alone next to a wall when a man came up to me and started to talk to me. 

"Evening miss, I'm Spencer." 

"Oh your the guy who's hosting right? So this must be your place, its big all right, I'm (y/n)." I said awkwardly to sexy man in front of me. 

"Damn your beautiful (y/n)......oh sorry.....its just....ummm......yeah its pretty big." He said, I blushed at his complement. 

                       (the dress you have on) 

"Thanks.......your sweet........" That's when I had a devilish idea. "Hey, its getting pretty loud in here..........do you know a quiet place we could go........" I ran my hands up and down his chest. "And.....talk?" I looked up at Spencer with doe eyes, he smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist and led us down the hall and into his bedroom and locked the door.

"So you wanna......talk now darling?"  He husked into my ear. 

"Yes......" He wrapped his right hand behind my head and pressed his lips to mine pushing my back up against a wall, I wrapped my hands be hind his head and wrapped one of my legs around his. We locked lips over and over, I could feel him getting hard I reached down and cupped his manhood hard making him moan. 

"Ohh~ (y/n)........I think you need to be punished." He husked into my ear. 

"Punish me daddy, please." I said looking all innocent. 

"I like it when you call me that baby girl, now, strip for me." Spencer ordered, he sat down on the bed as I gave him a slow strip show just for him. "Lay down and spread your legs for me." 

I did just that, Spencer walked over to his dresser and pulled out a blindfold, handcuffs and a viborator, making me feel wet.

"Are you ok with us doing all this (y/n)? I just want to make sure." 

"Yes daddy." He smirked as I called him this and came over to me and handcuffed me to the bed posts making sure I couldn't move. Spencer then stood next to the bed and striped leaving himself naked, his cock standing up proudly. He took an ice cube out of his drink and slid it over my dripping womanhood making me shiver. 

"Awww all this just for me, I haven't even touched you yet babygirl." Spencer discarded the ice cube and began pressing kisses on my inner thighs then on my pussy. "Now you don't get to cum till I say so, got it?" 

"Y-yes b-baby." I whimpered as he attached his lips to my sensitive nub and lightly sucked making me arch my back with pleasure. He then slid his tongue inside my pussy, licking up my velvet walls, getting as deep as he could. I soon tightened around his tongue, wanting so badly to cum. 

"Don't you dare cum yet princess, not till I tell you to." He warned as he darted his tongue in and out of me, getting me ever so close to orgasm.

"P-please I-I- c-can't....." I moaned. 

"Mmmm....alright...you can cum now." As he said this I relieced my sweetness into his mouth, Spencer then placed a blindfold over my eyes. "Ready now darling?" I nodded, he turned on the vibrator and pressed it against my pussy folds resting it on my sensitive nub. 

"Ohhh~ S-spencer....."

"Ah ah ah, what's my name (y/n)?" He said as he pressed the vibrator harder on my pussy. 

"D-daddy......." I moaned in pleasure as I felt myself near my second orgasm of the night. 

"Ok you've been a good girl, you can cum now." I rode out my pleasure as he turned it off and put it away. Spencer then lined himself up with my entrance and pushed deep inside me pussy, he gave me a moment to get used to him then he started thrusting as hard as he could inside me. "Your so tight and warm kitten.......all for me....." He husked as he picked up his pace. 

"Y-your s-so big......ohhh.....y-yes right t-there......Ahhhh." I moaned out in pure pleasure as he hit my g-spot over and over again, I started bucking my hips against his. Spencer knew every spot to please a woman. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt him twitch as his movements began to get sloppy, I knew he was close and so was I. 

"D-daddy......I-I-I'm c-close.....Ahhhhh...." 

"Me t-to baby girl." After he said this he came and emptied everything he had to offer deep inside me, I came after coating his cock in my goodness. He pulled out and cleaned me. After a few more kisses we said our good byes and agreed that we should meet up again soon. 

After words I thought.............what if I get pregnant?