*Edward Cassetti (Ratchet)

requested by foxgirl168      

(y/n)'s prov 

   'Gosh, looks like I'm off to my new destination' I thought to myself as my trip in Istanbul was coming to an end. I was planning on going to Paris next and wanted to ride that train I had heard so much about 'The Orent Express.' Sadly I was traveling alone, a few months ago I found my boyfriend cheating on me with two other girls. I left him and decided to travel the world, though it was fun it was getting to be quite lonely. 

   The station was near by and I had my bags all packed up and with me, there was a little café near the station so I walked in and sat down and order a coffee. Not long after words a notice a man walk in accompanied by another man. The man I noticed was tall, tanned, wore a trench coat and fedora and had the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen. I eventually found myself to be staring at the stranger, he looked over at me and smirked which made me blush. 

  'Oh gosh, don't embarrass yourself (y/n)

  He came over and sat next to me in an empty set.  

"Hi, I'm Ratchet." The man says as he extended his hand for me to shake. 

"I'm (y/n)......" Was all I could get out as I nervously shook his strong hand.  

"So what brings you to Istanbul?" He asked. We began to drum up conversation and talked for what seemed like hours, he was soft spoken with made me feel comfortable to talk to him. Ratchet said that he was on a business trip and was heading home, I also found out that he was single and had never had a wife. I told him all about my ex and how much it had hurt me, he was sympathetic and very comforting. We talked more and more and I began to fall for his handsome and dare I say sexy features and personality. But soon it was time for us to part ways, I thanked him for a nice time and went off to the station. 

  Cassetti's prov  

    'What a woman, my god. I hope I can see her again, shame she's all alone. I hope she'll be alright' I thought as I got up to leave for the station. It had been a trying few days and I hope that when I go home I can put all this bad business behind me and start a new life. As I walked further away from the café (y/n) was still on my mind. Her sexy looks, her cute laugh, her wit. What a woman, if I ever see her again I gotta ask her out.  

  We reached the station and McQueen cheeked us in, this whole time I've been feeling like something bad is going to happen like I might even die, but I hope that's not the case. After we hopped on McQueen was placed in a room was another guy and I was alone yet again. I placed my bags down in my cabin and went out to the food car to get a drink and there she was. (y/n).  

 "(y/n)? Is that you?" I asked she turned around and smiled and we embraced like its been years. 

"Oh my gosh, I thought I'd never see you again Ratchet!" She said excitedly, I was so happy that she as glad to see me as I was to see her. 

   "Thought I'd never see you again either love, so what's new since the last half hour we'd talked?" 

   "Well they said the train's all been filled up, I only got on because I said I'd help with the dishes and sleep out here." Poor thing, no girl like her 

   "You won't get a wink of sleep out here, tell you what I have some room and if you like you can stay with me." (y/n) blushed at this and smiled.