*Captain Jack Sparrow 2

"I now pronounce ye man and wife, ye kiss yer bride." Barbosa bellowed, he was our officiant. I wore a white gown (best one we could find) Jack was dressed up best he could. Elizabeth was my matron of honor and Will the best man. Jack pulled me in close and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, I kissed back with excitement and threw my arms around his neck.

"You have made me the happiest woman in the Caribbean Mr. Sparrow." 

"And you have made me the luckiest man in the world Mrs. Sparrow."

After sometime I had begun to wonder about weather or not we would have a family or not or if Jack even wanted children with me. Now Jack had been acting quite strange lately, he would just stare into nothingness for a long time, not like he was sad just like he was thinking on something. Sometimes I would see he talking with Will for a long time, he would nodded his head as Will spoke like he was listening intently. 

"I wonder what is in Jack's mind." I said as Elizabeth came and sat next to me on deck. She was visibly pregnant with her second child, Henry was about 3 years old. Seeing her pregnant made me feel something, a twinge of sadness somehow. 

"Who can ever tell with a man, but I am sure Jack is fine, oh, I should be more carful these days."

"Right, excuse me please." I said as I got up to go find where Jack was. I came and sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Love are you alright? You look very tired." I nodded and placed a peck to his lips, I got up took hold of his hand and led him to our cabin and shut the door. We went and sat down on the bed I smirked. Jack laid down and buried his face in my chest.  

"Jack? What's been on your mind lately?" I cooed as I played with his dreadlocks. 

"You'll think its silly....." He mumbled into my breasts. 

"No I wont, just tell me love." 

"Iwannabeafather."  

"You what?" I said making sure I heard him right. 

"I wanna be a father, I want to have a baby with you........I've been talking with Will about how to be good father." 

"Oh Jack, you really want to be father? You want to have a baby with me?" I said happily. 

"Yes, I do. I think we will have a wonderful family love. What you do think?" I was speechless. at hearing this. He wants a family! He wants to have babies with me!

"Jack ....I don't know what to say.....I've always wanted a family especially with you." I said as I cupped his face and placed a sweet kiss to his lips, Jack kissed back and I felt his tongue flick my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in. Jack gently pushed me down on our bed as our tongues swirled around each other. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down on top of me, I could feel his hardened manhood pushed on my wet pussy. Jack broke the kiss and sat up. 

"Are you thinking what I am (y/n)?" He smirked at me. I smirked back, we had the same thing on our minds. 

"Oh I think I am." I stood up and had Jack sit back down on the bed as I slowly undressed in fount of him making his eyes widen with lust. After I was done I spalled myself out on the bed. "Your turn now Jack." I said seductively. He stood up and undressed a bit more quickly as he was very eager, after he was done Jack laid down on top of me careful not to put his whole weight on me, he leaned down and took my right nipple in his mouth and sucked gently on it while he massaged the other with his hand, making me moan with pleasure.