Tom Hanson part 4

warning: this story contains mentions of rape, if you don't feel comfortable reading about such please check out my other one shots

(Y/N)'s prov

  "I'm engaged to the most wonderful man on earth, and I'm carrying his baby. I couldn't be happier" I thought as I began to wake on top of my fiancé as I was sleeping on top of his warm chest.

"Morning beautiful lady," Tom whispered as he pressed a kiss to the top of my head. I giggled, turned over on my back and Tom leaned over me.

"And good morning to you too." He said as he kissed just below my abdomen. "Daddy loves you."

"Tommy you are too cute."

"So are you (y/n)." He said back with a smile.

"Well, I'm done with school now, and I guess I won't be starting to work for a while............would you say home with me, please........this is our first baby and......I'm kinda nervous and-" Tom gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I know you are. And so am I, I do have to go to work today. But, I want you to come with me, you can stay at the chapple if I go out on a case."

"Do you think Fuller would be ok with me being there?" I asked.

"I'm sure of it."

(Time skip to Fuller's office)

Tom's prov

"I don't know Hanson, a pregnant woman, here, what would happen if you go out on a case, what would she do?"

"Well, sir, I figured that she could stay in one of the spare rooms we're not using, I know that one of them has a bed with some chairs in it..........I just want her to be safe." I said as I looked at the floor as thoughts of (y/n) and the baby getting hurt while I was not around flooded my mind.

"I understand, I know how much you care about her. And being a father myself I can relate.............she can stay here."

"Thank you, sir." I said as I shook his hand, I walked out of the office to where (y/n) was waiting for me. 

"So what did he say?" 

"He said that you can stay here with me while I'm here." I said as I held her hands in mine. I led her to the spare room where she could rest. 

"Thank you so much Tommy, I'm really glad I can be close to you." (y/n) said as she pressed a light kiss to my lips, I kissed back. I led her over to the bed and helped her lay down, then I cleaned up the room a bit making sure there was no dust to bother her. When I looked over at (y/n) again she was just about asleep. I came over by her and sat down on the bed. 

"Hey, I'm gonna get to work now ok? You rest baby girl, I love you." I pressed a kiss to her four head and gently shut the door.

"So, who's the girl Hanson?" Dennis asked me with a sly look on her face. 

"For your information, she is my fiance, and may God have mercy if you ever so much as lay a finger on her." I warned him as I took my place at my desk. 

"Hey, no need to get all defensive on me........so, why is she here anyways?" 

"That is non of your business." I said back not even looking up from my paperwork. It's no secret that I have never trusted Dennis, I don't know why but there's just something about him that never sat right with me. Whenever he is around I always feel like something bad might happen, I'm sure some of it is just my paranoia, but you can never be too careful. 

(y/n)'s prov 

   After I woke up from my nap I walked around the little room that Tom had for me, he's such a sweetheart and I am more than glad that he wants to keep me safe. A few moments later I hear a soft knock at the door.