*Mort Rainey 2

My poor dear, fiancé was exhausted. I walked out of our bedroom and saw Mort's head buried in his folded arms on his desk. He's been working on his newest book for weeks now and he was so tired. 

"Awww is my baby boy tired?" I cooed as I played with his hair, twirling it in my fingers. He stirred a bit and finally woke up. 

".....Oh (y/n)......" Mort said sleepily as he began to relax with me massaging his head. "I've got writers block......." 

"Ohh......how about you take a break and I help you relax...." I said seductively, Mort looked up at me with tired eyes and give me a smirk. 

"Alright." He said and I led him to our bedroom and had him lay down, I laid down next to him with turned into being on top of him. I ran my hands up and down his chest and pressed my lips to him, I heard him moan a bit into my mouth.

"Awww do you like this?" 

"Mhm....." He moaned back in response, I felt his manhood get hard underneath me I smirked against his lips. I reached my hand down and pressed my hand flat on his hardness. Mort closed his eyes as a smile formed on his lips. I reached up and pulled his robe and shirt letting me see his toned chest.

  I pressed kisses down his neck to his chest all the way down to where his belt was stopped, Mort looked at me with puppy dog eyes sad hat I had stopped. I smirked and undid his belt fallowed by his jeans reveling his clothed member poking up. I slowly pulled his boxers off and his manhood sprang up proudly. I pressed kisses on his waist then up and down his shaft making him moan in pleasure. I then finally wrapped my lips around his sensitive tip and began to suck.

"Oh (y/n)........my dove....." Mort moaned in pleasure as I started to suck faster bobbing my head up and down taking him further down my throat. Mort reached his right hand down and tangled his fingers in my long hair. I reached up my hand and massaged his balls, I know that drives him wild. Just as I thought as soon as I started touching his balls I felt him twitch inside my mouth. 

"Ohh~ I-I-I-" He moaned, I gently cut him off. 

"Shhhh let go baby boy." I cooed as he released his hot seed down my throat. After he calmed down a bit I straddled him, rubbing his tip on my folds. Mort lined himself up with my entrance and gently pushed himself inside me filling me up with his size. 

"Oh Mort" I moaned as he started to gently thrust up into me, I was always impressed by his size. I rolled my hips on his making my breasts jiggle, I laid my chest down on his as he moaned at the feeling of my breasts on him. Mort reached down and started to rub circles on my clit sending pleasure course through my body. 

"Your so freaking gorgeous baby." Mort moaned as his thrusts became harder and harder, hitting my g-spot every time. 

"F-faster baby faster!" I said as he did just that quickening his movements as we locked lips and started to make out. After a while I felt myself tighten around his cock as his thrusts became sloppy. 

"(y/n).....I-I-I- F-feel." Mort moaned. 

"Shhhh.....cum in me love." Mort then came ejaculating everything he had to offer deep inside me, I came after coating his cock with my goodness, he pulled out after a few more thrusts making sure every drop got inside me.  

Mort got a wet cloth and cleaned me up and then came back to bed and I cuddled into his chest.  

"Gosh I love you so much (y/n)." Mort said breathlessly. 

"And I love you so much Mort Rainey." I said as I pressed a kiss to his cheek.