Tonto 2

This picks up right where the other one ended

 (y/n)'s prov

     "What are you two giggling about?" John said to us as we arrived back to camp, both of us still soaking wet. He gave us an annoyed look rolling his eyes, probably knowing what we did. We hopped of the horse and gave Tonto a peck on the cheek, he returned the favor getting yet another giggle out of me, John must be sick. We ignored him and went back to our tent. 

"What a morning, I am so lucky you came to my rescue. I love you Tonto." I said as we shared a sweet kiss.  

"And I love you (y/n), I hope you will stay with me." 

"You want me to stay love?" He nodded his head. "You want me to be your woman?" Tonto smirked and nodded again. 

"Want to marry you." 

"You want to marry me?" I asked as I started to blush.

"Do you want to marry me?" 

"Yes.....yes I do!" I was over the moon, I never thought I would have a man who would love me protect me and care for me. And I would never want another, why would I anyways? 

 Later that night we ate again by the fire, Tonto and I were completely consumed by love and lust to notice much else, every now and they John would shoot us gross looks. After I was finished eating I went to our tent and fell asleep. 

Tonto's prov 

      "I know what you two did." John said, I said nothing and smirked at him. "Oh Tonto, gross. And don't smirk like that!" I chuckled back. 

"We are going to be married." 

"Married!? So soon?..........Why?" Said John as he gave me a stern look. 

"Because, I love her." 

"You love her? How do you know? What would you know about something like that..........fine, whatever, I hope you two are very happy." He said sarcastically. I just smirked again. 

"Thank you."  

After the fire was put out I went back to my tent where there was a fire still burning........(y/n) woke up and gave me smirk, I laid down next to her she motioned for me to come closer as we pressed our lips together over an over again, I knew where this was going and was in a hurry to get there just when we were interrupted by John. 

"And for God's sake please keep it down!" We laughed at this completely disregarding what John had said.............. 

                              __________________________________________________ 

   Its been about three weeks I believe since I asked (y/n) to marry me and all has been well, I had never loved a woman before in all my life till I met (y/n), I felt as though my life was complete. (y/n) was the best things that had ever happened to me and I still can't believe that we are to married as soon as we get back to my tribe, who has let me back in thankfully. John has become more and more annoyed at (y/n) and I's nightly lust filled escapades, we just ignored him and went on, we weren't going to stop anyways. 

 One day as we were ridding along to the next destination, (y/n) who was sleeping in front of me my arms wrapped around her as I held on to the reigns, she woke up suddenly woke up clutching her abdomen. 

"Tonto, stop! Stop!" I came to a halt, I helped her down and she ran behind a rock and was sick, this sadly was the third time to day she was ill. (y/n) had been so tired lately and seeming ill, I hope she was alright. 

"Hey, Tonto......I think I know what's wrong with your woman." I squinted my eyes at him. 

"Do you?" 

"Perhaps.........see I was called out to help Rebecca when she was with child when my brother was away.........and she was sick and tired a lot to.....I know that could be many things.....but seeing as how you and (y/n) have been......well...you know....a lot....and that's why I think that....she might be......"

"Are you saying that I filled her with child?" I said as I looked at him in disbelief. "Can you be sure?" 

"No, but I think its safe to assume." I nodded my head, wondering how (y/n) would feel about all this of if she even knew. She soon came back to me and held her close once again, we decided that we had done enough ridding and set up camp for the night. 

"love?" (y/n) said quietly as I held her close. 

"Yes?" 

"I think I.....might be....with child." She said nervously. "What do think about it?" 

   To tell the truth I was very excited, after (y/n) and I became engaged I started to think about us having a family and how wonderful it would be, I guess nature wanted us to have a family sooner that I did. But nevertheless, I was so happy. 

"I am happy about it (y/n), our child with be beautiful. Travel is no good for you right now, we reach my tribe and we will stay with there, so you and the child are safe. I love (y/n) and our child." I said as I gently placed my hand over her womb, she rested her hand on mine and we shared a sweet kiss.  

"I love you Tonto, and you will be an amazing father." 

Johnny Depp One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें