John Willmot*

(y/n)'s prov 

 'When is he coming back? Oh, John where are you? I need you.' I thought as I looked longingly out my window. I had fallen in love with John Willmot the second earl of Rochester, yes, I know what your thinking, but what can I say, I'm in love. I met John last year when he was last in London. We met at the theater, I was working backstage on the sets when I was told that I just had to meet John. I was brought to his box, and it was love at first sight, for the both of us. 

 I did not care that he was married, I was in love no matter what. I led us backstage to a private place where we made out, which eventually led to the best sex I have ever had. After which he took me back to where he was staying and I stayed with him for the rest of the time he was there. 

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Open up! I have good news!" My friend said as she knocked on my apartment door. I opened it and let her in. 

"What is it Grace?" I asked. 

"It's John! He's coming back to London! Tonight!" She said happily.

"Really? He is?" I squealed with delight. 

"Yes! And it's rumored that he is coming to get you!" 

"I'm so happy! I'll get ready, oh John it's been too long, far too long." 

   About 3 hours later, after I had done my makeup, put on my best dress, and did my hair, I heard a knock at my door. I giggled to myself and opened the door, and there was John just as sexy as ever, standing right in front of me. 

"Hello, my love." He cooed as he kissed my hand, I began to blush. 

"Hello John, I've missed you so terribly much." I said as we pressed our lips together in a heated kiss, we eventually broke away to catch our breath. 

"And I as well (y/n), now, shall we go to my place?" He said with a smirk, I nodded and he escorted us to his carriage which took us to the estate he was staying at. 

"John, isn't your wife home?" I asked seductively as we sat down on one of his couches and began to make out. Not that I cared about his answer, like I said married or not I loved him. 

"No, she's gone for a few months visiting her family, we have the whole estate to ourselves love." He said breathlessly. I soon started to feel him get hard underneath me, I smirked and began to roll my hips on his clothed member making him moan. 

"Awwww are you hard? Do you want me to take care of it? Hmm?" I cooed, making him want me even more. 

"Y-yes p-please (y/n)." John stammered. I stood up and gave him a slow striptease, then, in turn, stripped him from his clothes leaving us both naked. John laid back on the couch and I got between his legs, kissing from his neck, down his chest, and all around his waist. Finally, I started to press kisses up and down his stiff shaft and on his balls, then to his tip which was already leaking some pre-cum. 

"Oh (y/n), yes, yes." He moaned, I smirked knowing I was pleasing him. I then started to lightly suck his sensitive tip then taking him all the way inside my mouth. I sucked lightly on his manhood at first but then started to speed up bobbing my head up and down. 

"Yes, oh, just like that, so good." John groaned in pleasure. I then cupped his balls, giving them a massage knowing it would send him over the edge. It did, and I soon felt him twitch inside my mouth

"(y/n)- I-I-" Before he could finish his sentence he reached his climax and emptied his cum in my mouth, I swallowed and came back up to him. 

"Was that good? Did you like that lovey?" I cooed as I nuzzled his nose with mine. 

"Yes, god I love you so much." John said as he was still catching his breath. 

"I love you so much to." I said as I straddled his hips, letting him push himself inside me. "Mmmmm, John, you feel so good inside me." I murmured. I then, began to roll my hips on his gaining sweet sounds of pleasure from my man. John then started to thrust up into me, slowly at first taking his time, making it last. 

"You are so beautiful (y/n), I am so lucky." I always loved it when he praises me.

I leaned down, pressing my breasts on his chest, we began locking lips over and over again as our tongues swrilled around getting lost in our love and lust.

John reached his hand down and started to rub my sensitive nub pushing me close to orgasm. I caught on and reached down a d started to massage his balls, making him close as well. 

"Oh (y/n), I-I'm gonna cum!!" John shouted as beads of sweat rolled down his face.

"M-me to love....." I moaned.

"(Y/N)!!!" He screamed in ecstasy as he reached we both reached our orgasms together. I Coates his cocktail in my sweetness, he filled up my pussy with everything he had to offer. John thrusted up into me a few more times making sure every drop got inside me, he then pulled out and cleaned me up best he could.

"(Y/n), I do love you. Very much."

"I love you as well John, very much."

We relaxed for a while, just enjoying one another, kissing and cuddling for a few hours. After we had finished round two, we were both still naked and covered in sweat. We both suddenly turned around when we heard footsteps coming tworads the bedroom. The door opened, it was his wife.

".........hello......dear." John said as he turned beat red, I did the same as we both tried to stifle our laughter.