*Barnabas Collins #1

"Barnabas please love! Please!" I begged him to turn me into a vampire for the hundredth time, I did not want to die and leave him alone I wanted to be with him forever. 

  We had met when I came to be the new governess for David Collins, I escaped my abusive family in Northern Michigan after they had threatened to throw me into an institution for the mentally insane because I had a fascination for vampires. 

  Meeting Barnabas was love at first sight for the two of us and we became girlfriend and boy friend about three months after meeting. But the thought that I would grow old and die or die some other way and have to leave him was to much for me to bare. 

"My dear (y/n), I would not wish for you to have to suffer as I." He said as he gently lifted my head to meet his. "You mean to much to me, I love you (y/n) and I could never do such a thing." Barnabas said sadly knowing that I must die one day. 

"I know you love me and I love you to, that's why I want to be with you forever! I don't want to leave you not ever, please, I wont suffer I will be with you and we can be together for eternity." Those words seemed to make him think, Barnabas was silent for a moment then spoke. 

"Are you sure this is what you want my dear?" 

"Absolutely! I am sure of it!" I said eagerly. 

"As you wish my love, now this may hurt a bit but I will be as gentle as I can." I nodded and closed my eyes, I felt a soft prick on the base of my neck. He let go and I looked down at my hands my fingers were longer with sharp nails and my skin was pale, I was a vampire now. 

   A few months later Barnabas and I were laying on our bed making out, I was on top of his and soon felt his member poke my thigh, I giggled and started to grind him making him moan. 

"Barnabas........when I get pregnant.....what will our babies be like?" It took him a minute to respond after I stopped grinding on him. "Will they be vampires? Half vampires? Normal people?" 

"I am not sure, possibly half, as you were a normal person before I transformed you and I was a normal person before I was cursed, neither of us were born vampires....................(y/n)......may I ask you something?" 

"Of course you can sweetheart." 

"(y/n) I love you very much......and I want us to be together forever, as one. (y/n) (y/l/n) will you marry me?" Barnabas said as he got down on one knee and opened a small box with an antique ring inside.

"Yes yes yes Barnabas yes!" I squealed with delight as he slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and revealed that he was still hard, I smirked. "How about we celebrate baby boy?" I said as I placed my hand over his clothed manhood and gave him a slight squeeze.

"Ohh~ my.......yes that is a good idea." I had him lay down as I stood up and stripped slowly making him squirm wanting attention so badly. I then laid down and he got up, Barnabas couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. He laid back down and I got between his legs and blew on his sensitive tip making him hiss.

  I pressed kisses up and down his erect member, massaging his balls as I do so. I then took his tip in my mouth and began to suck agonizingly slow teasing him. I then took the rest of his member in my mouth and sucked him off as hard as I could. 

"Ohh (y/n).......my sweet dove." He moaned as I felt him twitch inside my mouth, Barnabas then released his hot seed into my mouth, I took him out of my mouth and swallowed. I let him calm down a bit then crawled on top of him and straddled him. 

"Awww do you me to ride you baby boy? Hmm?" I said seductively, Barnabas was a switch this time he was sub and I was going to be dom. 

"Y-yes.....my dear." I smirked and slowly took his full length inside my pussy and started to roll my hips on his, I leaned down we locked lips in hungry French kisses. Barnabas grabbed my hips helping me ride him, he reach his hand up and softly squeezed one of my breasts which made me moan in pleasure. He thrusted up into me hard hitting my g-spot every time, I was always impressed at his massive size. 

  I soon felt myself tighten around his member as his thrusts started to become sloppy and I felt Barnabas twitch deep inside me. 

"(y/n)- I-I- f-feel...." I gently cut him off by placing my finger over his lips. 

"Shhh......fill me up baby boy." After I said this he came, I felt his hot seed fill me up. I came after coating his member in my goodness. After a few more thrusts he pulled out making sure that every drop got deep inside me. 

Barnabas cleaned me up and we went back to bed and cuddled. 

"I love you so much Barnabas." 

"And I love you my dear."