[41] Life Changing

Scott and Stiles got Jackson into the Jeep, closing the door as soon as the unconscious boy was in

As soon as they were done, Scott went to his sister and grabbed her wrist gently seeing it bruising.

"I felt it while we were inside." Scott said, "we have to take you to the hospital."

"Not right now. It's not the time." Madi said.

"Madison, your wrist might be broken." Scott said worried her wrist will get worse.

"I'm fine." Madi lied as she walked away from them to Danny. "Hey are you ok?"

"Madi? What are you doing here?" Danny asked as he was rolled to the ambulance on a stretcher..

"Just seeing if you were ok. I was passing by and I saw you." Madi lied. "Also wondering if anything weird happened to you today? Besides being paralyzed from the neck down."

"Sorry but we need to get him to the hospital." The paramedic said.

"One more question, just one." Madi pleaded. She looked at Danny. "Are you okay?"

"Did it happen to my ex too?" Danny asked. Madi looked seeing his ex on a stretcher too looking a lot worse.

"Yeah," Madi answered.

"Then I'm great." Danny said, making Madi chuckle as Danny was put into the ambulance.

Madi ran too the jeep getting in the back, Jacksons head resting in her lap. "Couldn't get anything out of Danny." She said.

"Okay can we just get the hell outta here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles asked panicking. The twins nodded making Stiles turn the car on.

As soon as the engine turned on, Stiles dad himself pulled in front of their car, making them stuck.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Could this get any worse?" Stiles asked, Jackson groaning right after. "That was rhetorical!" Stiles snapped at the blonde boy.

"Get rid of him." Scott said to Stiles.

"Get rid of- We're at a crime scene and he's the sheriff!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Do something!" Scott panicked. Stiles groaned before getting out.

"Whats- whats going on?" Jackson muttered confused while going to sit up.

"Jackson! Everything's fine just lay back down and be quiet!" Madison said panicking as she pushed Jackson's head down.

Jackson moaned again after a couple seconds, "Jackson be quiet!" Scott whispered yelled.