[13] Life Changing

"Uh, no

"Uh, no. Thank you, but no." Madison said with a smile. Derek handed the saw to Stiles and Stiles turned it on, immediately turning it off a gaging.

"Oh my god." Stiles said grossed out. "What if you bleed to death?"

"It'll heal if it works." Derek said tying and rubber rope around his arm.

"Look, I don't know if I can do this." Stiles said to Derek.

"Why not?" Derek asked.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh," Stiles stated.

"Sawing of the bone." Madison said scrunching her face in disgust.

Stiles gaged at the thought. "Sawing of the bone." He repeated. "And especially the blood!"

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek asked in disbelief.

"No but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!" Stiles exclaimed.

"All right fine, how about this." Derek said breathing heavily. "Either you cut off my arm or I'm gonna cut off your head."

"Okay, you know I'm not buying your threats any," Stiles started only for Derek to slam his face against the table.

"Hey!" Madison yelled at Derek. Derek glared at her and let go of Stiles. All the sudden Derek leaned forward and vomited black liquid, it getting all over Madison shoes.

"Oh my god." Madi exclaimed look away from her shoes, knowing if she looks she would puke. "If you survive this, I'm gonna kill you."

"Holy god what the hell is that?" Stiles asked at the same time.

"It's my body trying to heal itself." Derek said panting.

"Well it's not doing a very good job of it." Madison said glaring at him. "You owe me new shoes."

Derek looked at them. "Now you gotta do it now." He said.

"Look honestly I don't if I can," Stiles started.

"Just do it!" Derek yelled.

"I'll be outside." Madison said going to leave.

"No! You have to hold Stiles down." Derek yelled. "He won't be able to do it on his own."

"He's right." Stiles said with a look of disgust. Madison stepped forward, stepping in the vomit, making her gag.

"Do it now!" Derek yelled.

"Oh my god okay, okay." Stiles said grabbing the saw and turning it on. Madison held onto Stiles arm just in case he couldn't finish and she would have to take over.

Stiles turned off the saw and placed it on Dereks arm.

"All right here we go!" Madison exclaimed.