[60] Life Changing

Madi walked across the hall, yawning from lack of sleep

Madi walked across the hall, yawning from lack of sleep. She drank the last bit of her monster drink, throwing it into the trash as she walked into the boys locker room.

She walked towards to where Stiles and Scott's gym lockers where, knowing they were getting ready for cross country, like she was before.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin Scott." She heard as she walked right behind Stiles, she looked over to Danny who was next to her. She smiled at him, him returning one, "And you know who else is a virgin? Me! I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life." Stiles panicked. "Okay, I need to have sex, like right now,"

Madi's eyes widen as she heard him say that. Was it her job to make sure Stiles was not a sacrifice- by doing you know what? She made eye contact with her brother who noticed her behind Stiles. She quickly looked away, her cheeks burning a hot red.

"Someone needs to have sex with me like today! Like someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles yelled right before his locker was slammed shut.

"All right I'll do it," Stiles yelped in shock looking behind him, seeing Danny.

Madi snorted, "What?" Stiles asked.

"Come to my place at 9. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny said, obviously joking. Or we'll obvious to Madi.

"Oh- that was so sweet are you kidding?" Stiles asked making Madi looked at him with concern.

"Yes I'm kidding. Now instead of talking about sex with your girls brother, maybe you should talk about it with her instead." Danny gestured to Maid making her blush, wanting to crawl up into a hole and die.

Stiles looked at the girl as Danny walked away, "Why are you always behind me when I'm talking about sex?" He exclaimed.

"It's not my fault!" Madi defended herself, "I just have really bad timing."

Stiles then looked at her with a unreadable expression. "What?" Madi asked.

Stiles glanced at Scott awkwardly, "Maybe we should talk about- you know." Stiles said quietly to her.

Madi's eyes widen-, "Uh- no- w-why would we talk about that?"

"Because virgins are being Sacrificed Madison!" Stiles exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to be sacrificed just as much as I do!"

Madi scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. "Why would I be sacrificed?" Madi asked.

Stiles looked at her confused, "Because you're a virgin- like me." He deadpanned looking at Scott who nodded in agreement.

Madi looked at them like they had two heads. "I'm not a virgin you dumbasses." She told them.

Both of the boys went quiet, taken aback but what she told them.