[72] Life Changing

Stiles gripped on Madi's hand as he sped down the road, to the hospital behind Derek's car

Scott sat in the back, both him and Madi feeling the fear radiating off of Stiles. It hurt them seeing him this scared. He already lost his mom, he didn't want to lose his dad too.

"Something feels wrong about this." Stiles said to Scott. "You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was still going according to plan. You guys saw it didn't you?"

Madi nodded at the boy who looked at her, Scott thinking about it as they approached the hospital in the pouring rain. They quickly got out of the jeep, their clothes immediately getting soaked by the rain.

"What's that?" Scott asked looking at Stiles. Madi looked seeing Stiles holding a baseball bat.

"Well you got claws, I got a bat." Stiles said over the rain as they ran into the hospital behind Derek who held Jennifer tightly with annoyance.

They walked into the hospital, Madison's wet shoes squeaking against the tiled floor. She tried to flatten her hair that was now frizzy and messy from the rain.

"Scott! Madi!" The twins heard making the group turn around seeing the twins mom.. "What are you doing here, the hospital's evacuating."

"We're here for Cora." Madi told her mom.

"What all of you?" Melissa asked. "Why does Stiles have my bat?"

"Mom just trust us on this." Scott said, "You need to get out of her." Melissa then realized something supernatural was happening, "Right now."

She took a deep breath, "The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back, one's 10 minutes out the others 20, Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage."

"Got it." The twins said in sync.

They quickly started to walk away, into the elevator. The teens stood behind Derek and Jennifer as they waited for the elevator.

Jennifer looked at Derek who harshly pulled her around, "You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help."

She felt stares on back of her head making her look seeing Scott glaring at her, she then looked at Stiles who held the bat in a fighting stance with a angered face. She rolled her eyes looking at Madi who wasn't even looking at her.

Jennifer noticed Madi shaking her head discreetly, almost as if she was in pain. Madi then felt her stare making her look up at the teacher. Jennifer watched as her eyes flashed purple as the girls expression turned from pain to anger. The English teacher sighed in annoyance looking back at the elevator door.