[40] Life Changing

"I

"I. Like. You." Issac said again. "I have since 7th grade. I thought you were the prettiest girl ever. Much more prettier than Lydia Martin, who everyone else obsessed over."

Even though she knew it was wrong and bad, but she felt a warm feeling in her chest as Issac moved closer to her.

"And to this day, I still think your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Issac said. "I know this is a lot to process, and I'll give some time to think about it, but think of this." He started looking past her, "You'll never be second choice to me."

And with that Issac walked away. Madi looked behind her to look at what Issac was looking at. Her heart sunk seeing Stiles looking at her urgently. Stiles looked at her and gestured to come with his head. She sighed as she moved her curly hair out of her face, walking to them as Lydia, Jackson and Allison walked to them too.

"If we're doing a study group why didn't we just stay in the library?" Lydia asked Madi as she came over.

"Because we're meeting up with somebody else." Madi answered.

"Well why don't they meet us at the library?" Lydia asked.

"Oh that would've been a great idea! Too late." Stiles exclaimed.

"Ok- hold on-," Lydia started.

"Lydia shut up and walk." Jackson snapped.

They quickly walked to Stiles Jeep, Allison Lydia and Jackson getting in the back while Madi and Stiles sat in the front.

They drove to Madi's house quickly, all of them getting out urgently.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia it's my house too, and Scott's coming." Madi snapped as they went inside. Madi locked the door, as Stiles locked the windows quickly with panic, causing Lydia to look at him strangely. Madi glared at him as he looked around at them awkwardly.

"Uh, there's been a few beak-ins around the neighborhood." Stiles put a chair against the door, making Madi roll her eyes. "And a murder." He added. "Yeah it was bad."

Madi made eye contact with Jackson. She gave him a look to tell him to go upstairs making him roll his eyes.

"Lydia follow me." Jackson muttered.

"Seriously?" Lydia groaned following him. "What is going on with everyone?"

"Really Stiles?" Madi asked annoyed after Lydia was out of hearing range, "Couldn't you be more subtle?"

After an hour it started to get dark. Allison looked outside. "They're here." She said. Madi looked outside seeing Derek with Boyd, Issac and Erica.

Allison called Scott quickly, after her looking out the window one more time she looked back at her phone.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked.