[75] Life Changing

Madi hissed in pain as she feel to her knees, the scratch along her cheek healing

Madi hissed in pain as she feel to her knees, the scratch along her cheek healing. She tried to catch her breath, the hair in front of her face being blown away and towards her face.

"Get up."

Madi stared in front of her with anger, her eyes glowing purple. She quickly got up and kicking Kali. Kali stumbled before getting steady, roaring as she dashed back towards the younger girl.

Kali jumped, going to strike Madi. The girl dodged her, grabbing her hand and twisting it till it almost Snapped. The older girl yelled in pain as Madi pushed her away.

The alpha looked at her arm, before running at Madi again. Madi ran at her, punching her directly in the jaw, sneaking her foot between Kali's and making her trip, the older girl flipping onto the ground harshly.

Madi placed her knee on Kali's back, and holding down her arms. Kali struggled before stopping, making Madi relax slightly.

Then suddenly Kali got the upper hand, flipping Madi with the girls arm. "Never let your guard down!"

Madi huffed as she got up, Kali ran at her, kicking Madi in the ankle in a angle that made it snap.

Madi fell to the ground as she yelled in pain. She looked at her foot that was pointing the wrong direction.

She grabbed it, screaming in pain as she snapped it back in place. She quickly faced towards Kali who stood there. Kali walked over grabbing Madi by the throat.

She lifted the younger girl by the neck, Madi gasping for breath. She clawed at Kali's hand, only for Kali to dig her nails into Madi's throat.

"Endure it Madison! You want to be a strong she-wolf use the pain and let it make you stronger!" Kali yelled as Madis gasped for breath. Kali growled, using her other hand to dig her claws into Madi's stomach.

"Use the pain! You won't be able to protect yourself if you don't. You won't be able to protect anyone! Everyone will die. Lydia will die. The argents will die. Derek and his pack will die. Your brother will die," Madi closed her eyes, "Stiles will die."

Madi roared in anger and brought her foot up kicking Kali in the chest, making her let go.

Madi landed on her feet, charging towards the alpha before Kali could register. She punched her square in the jaw, grabbing her by her shirt and throwing her into the wall.

Kali growled getting up, Madi spinning and kicking Kali in the jaw. Madi grabbed the woman, pushing her into a tree and Brought her claws to her throat, them threatening to kill Kali with a single movement.

Kali smirked, seeing Madi eyes a fiery purple as the girl kept her locked in place.

"That's more like it."