[24] Life Changing

Madi walked up the stairs with the dog bowl, hearing Stiles yell

"Oh my god, dude." Stiles yelled as Madi walked in behind him seeing Scott sitting in his chair in the dark. "You sacred the hell out of me. Your mom said you weren't home yet."

"Came in through the window." Scott answered with no emotion.

"Okay. Well, let's get this set up." Stiles said opening his bag. "I want you to see what I bought."

"I'm fine." Scott stopped them. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

"You sure about that? Cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking affect cause it's really starting to freak me out." Stiles said moving slowly in front of Madi.

"I'm fine." Scott said. "You should go now."

"Well, I live here. And I don't feel safe leaving you not locked up." Madi stated. "I rather not wake up in my own blood."

"All right, you'll just stay at my house tonight. We'll leave." Stiles said. "Will you at least look in the bag and see what I bought, you know maybe you use it maybe you don't. Sound good?"

Scott got up slowly, still glaring at the two. He kneeled down in front of them, grabbing the chains from the bag, holding them up.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" Scott asked.

"Actually no." Stiles answered as Madi jumped towards Scott and grabbed his arm, while Stiles grabbed his other arm, and handcuffing it to the radiator.

Stiles grabbed Madi as soon as he cuffed it to the pole, pulling them up and away from Scott who was trying to get out.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott yelled.

"Protecting you from yourself." Madi answered, her hand still gripping on Stiles arm.

"And for giving you some payback for lying to me about Madison." Stiles said glaring at Scott.

After awhile Madi looked at Stiles. "Want food?" She asked.

"Take out?" He asked as Scott glared at the two. "Here, you know my order." Stiles said handing Madi the keys to the Jeep.

"You'll be ok here by yourself with him?" She asked. He nodded and Madi took once last glare at Scott before leaving to get food.

Stiles left Scott and went downstairs to get something a water bottle. "Brought you some water." Stiles said coming back into the room. He held up the bowl while pouring the water from the water bottle into the bowl.

He placed it down in front of Scott and then went to leave the room.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Scott yelled throwing the bowl at him, water splattering as the bowl fell to the ground.