[64] Life Changing

She threw her bag onto one of the beds, specifically the one near the door just in case Madi needed to protect them

Madi went to walk to the bathroom, "I call taking a shower first!" Allison said quickly.

Madi looked at her with her mouth open in annoyance, Allison smiled sweetly at her.

"I was gonna take a shower!" Madi whined.

"But at our last sleepover you took a shower first and used up all the hot water." Allison said.

"You walked out and so much steam came out it was like you were try to boil yourself!" Lydia chuckled.

"My showers is either burning hot or theses no point in taking a shower." Madi stated.

Allison walked to the bathroom. "I'll be quick!" She said.

Madi looked towards the window, "You know what I'm gonna go ask if I can use the boys shower. I just wanna go to bed."

"Wait, wait," Lydia stopped her in panic, Madi looked at her confused. "Maybe you should just stay here."

"Lydia you're overthinking." Madi said to her.

"Am I?" Lydia asked.

Madi sighed, "Look Lydia I'll be fine, I'm just going a couple doors down." Madi told her, "Lydia."

Lydia looked at her unsure. "Just, be careful."

"I promise." Madi smiled.

Madi grabbed her stuff bringing it to the boys room. She walked around the corner, bumping straight into someone.

"Wow." Madi muttered in annoyance realizing it was Freddie she bumped into.

"Yeah." He agreed with her. Maid glanced at him seeing his nose black and blue. She sighed before trying to walk past him.

"Okay you know what," Freddie stopped her. "You have no reason to be mad at me!" He snapped.

Madi looked at him with anger, "No reason?" She walked up to him, "One of my best friends is dead! And it's your uncles fault!"

"My uncle's!" He yelled, "Not mine! And I thought you understood that." He said making Madi quiet, "I thought that maybe you and your friends might not judge me on who my family was. But I guess I was wrong."

Madi stood there, contemplating. She wanted to help him. But could she? His uncle is Deucalion. After Derek dying she doesn't know what to do when it comes to Freddie.