[14] Life Changing

Madison looked through the movies on the shelves

Madison looked through the movies on the shelves. She was bored and had nothing to do so she decided to go get a movie from Video 2star4.

"Can someone help me find the notebook?" Madi heard a familiar voice. She walked around the shelf and smirked.

"Didn't take you for a person who likes romance movies. Does Jackass actually have a heart?" Madi asked making Jackson look at her.

"You know who it's for Madz." Jackson said to her making her glare at him.

"I don't know where the romance movies are, cause I can't stand those." Madison answered.

"How are you friends with Lydia?" Jackson asked.

"I ask myself that question everyday." Madison replied. Jackson looked around for a worker. "I'm also lost. Came here looking for avengers, ended up finding the Curious George movie."

"Hello? Is anybody working here?" Jackson called out. Madison turned her head looking for someone. "You've got to be kidding me."

Madison noticed something on the back of Jackson's neck as he walked down the aisle.

"Hey what happened to your," Madison was about to ask but then saw what Jackson was staring at.

A pair of feet sticking out from the end aisle. They both walked to the aisle uneasy. They looked at the man who had slices across his throat.

"Oh my god." Madison exclaimed stumbling a step back. The alpha. He's here. "Jackson we have to leave. Now."

Jackson stumbled back hitting the ladder that was in the aisle. The ladder fell hitting wires making the power start to flicker.

"Madi." Jackson whispered looking at something behind her. Before she could look Jackson grabbed her hand and ran to inside a different aisle.

Madison glanced around the corner, not seeing anything. She jumped when something fast ran across the main aisle. She pressed her back against the shelf.

She looked at Jackson and put her finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. He nodded and tried to calm his breathing.

All the sudden she heard banging making her look and see the shelves falling like dominos, getting closer and closer to there shelf.

"Jackson get up!" She yelled pulling on his arm. She made it out but Jackson's legs got stuck under the shelf. Jackson yelled out in pain.

"Oh my god, okay." Madi said trying to lift the shelf.

"Madi." Jackson whispered to her. "Run." He said to her.

"I'm not leaving you here." Madi said struggling to lift the shelf.

"Go!" Jackson yelled. She heard growling making her freeze. She glanced at Jackson.

"I'll be back." Madi whispered, running and hiding behind an aisle that didn't fall.