[59] Life Changing

"Lydia?" Both Madi and Stiles ran out the car, to the girl who stood in shock

"Lydia are you okay?" Madi asked starting to go to the girl, only to get hit by a strong smell of blood. "Jesus." Madi muttered.

"I'm okay." She said, "That- over there- not okay."

Madi and Stiles looked at the dead body that sat limp in the lifeguard seat. Madi cringed, "Yeah all right, I'm gonna call my dad."

"I already called 911." Lydia told him.

"You called the police before you called us?" Stiles asked upset.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia asked shaken up.

Madi looked at Stiles, "YES!" Stiles exclaimed, he then sighed. "I'm gonna call Scott, tell him that this might be Boyd or Coras doing."

Stiles grabbed his phone, calling Scott. After telling him what the dead body looked like and referencing the shining.

"Stiles what are you doing?" Madi asked seeing the boy getting closer to the bloody body.

"Scott told me to go closer!" Stiles exclaimed, his face scrunched up in disgust making it clear he did not wanna do this. "Hey look at this."

Madi looked closer at what Stiles was looking at, seeing a purity ring on the dead guys finger. Wow, died a virgin. That must suck.

"What about it?" Madi said to Stiles. Stiles thought for a moment before shrugging lightly.

Madi looked at Lydia who seemed to be lost in her thoughts. Madi wondered how she found the body in the first place. Why she just happened to walk to the public pool in the middle of the night.

After awhile the polices showed up. Stiles, as usual got scolded by his father for being at another crime scene. Then he told the three teenagers to go home and that Lydia will be escorted by a police officer home.

"Are we following her?" Stiles asked Madi as the girl watched her girl best friend get into the police car.

"We have to know what she was doing here." Madi answered. They quickly went to the Jeep, getting in and following Lydia.

Once they got to her house, Lydia looked at them as she got out of the police car. The strawberry blonde thanks the officer then walked to Madi who hopped out of the car.

"Why'd you follow?" Lydia asked.

"We-," Madi looked at Stiles who walked to the spot next to her, "We wanted to make sure you got home safe."

"Yeah those police officers aren't as reliable as you think." Stiles added.

"That's not the real reason." Lydia said making them look at her, "You two want to know how I found that body."