[16] Life Changing

"Excuse me, you're not Allison's parents, are you? I'm Scott's mom and I hate to say it but he's not answering his phone either

"Excuse me, you're not Allison's parents, are you? I'm Scott's mom and I hate to say it but he's not answering his phone either." Her mom asked grabbing the Argents attention. Chris glanced at Madi who glared at him, knowing he was a hunter.

"You're his mother?" Mr. Argent asked in disgust. Madison head tilted, hearing him disrespect her mom.

"Funny how you say that like it's an accusation." Her mom responded.

"Well I wouldn't claim it as a source of pride since he basically kidnapped my daughter." Mr. Argent sneered.

"Excuse me?" Madison asked getting annoyed at how rude he was being to her mom. "Disrespect my mom again. Do it. I dare you. See what happens." Madison stepping in front of her mom.

"Madi." Her mom whispered to her, holding down her smirk.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yours so called perfect daughter, isn't that perfect, okay?" Madison said as she and Mr. Argent glared at each other.

"Madison." Her mom said a little more sternly. Madison took a step back. "How do we know skipping school wasn't your daughters idea."

"My daughter," Mr. Argent started before looking behind the two McCalls. "Is right there."

They turned around seeing Allison and Scott get out of her car. Madis mom grabbed Madison and they went to Scott.

"Where exactly have you been?" Their mom asked angry. Scott glanced at Madison who gave him a you fucked up look.

"Nowhere mom." Scott replied worried.

"Nowhere meaning not at school." Their mom said.

"Kinda." Scott replied making Madison roll her eyes. He's so stupid.

"It's not his fault. It's my birthday and we were," Allison tried to explain.

"Allison." Mr. Argent cut her off angry. "In the car."

All the sudden someone screamed catching everyone's attention. They looked towards the sound seeing people running.

Scott started to walk away and Madison followed him. She watched as everyone started yelling and running to their cars.

She heard a growl making her eyes widen. She looked at Scott and saw his eyes turning yellow.

"Hey. Is it him?" She asked urgently.