[27] Life Changing

Madison heard knocking at the door from her spot on the couch making her look at the door

Madison heard knocking at the door from her spot on the couch making her look at the door. She let out a fake cry, not wanting to get up.

"Madi get the door!" Her mom shouted from upstairs. Madi sighed getting up and going to the door.

"Oh, Allison, hi." Madison said to the girl who was standing on their porch.

"Hi, can I talk to Scott?" Allison asked with a small smile.

"Depends on what your going to say to him. Good things?." Madi asked, not wanting Scott to get more hurt.

"Yes, I mean, I hope." Allison said. Madi smiled and opened the door fully. "Thanks." Allison said walking in.

"He's upstairs." Madi said. Allison nodded and went upstairs. Madi closed the door and went back to her spot on the couch, opening her book back up.

She heard footsteps quickly come down the stair and felt someone sit next to her. She looked at saw her mom with going out makeup on.

"And what has you all fancied up?" Madi asked with a smile.

"I may or may not be going on a date." Her mom answered blushing a bit making Madi smile even more seeing her mom happy. "I need a favor. You know the really pretty heels I bought you and you never wear?" Her mom asked.

"Yes." Madi answered.

"Can I borrow them?" Her mom asked making Madi chuckle.

"If you can answer this question." Madi said. "Is this mystery man hot?" Madi asked with a smirk.

"Would I go on a date with him if he wasn't?" Her mom answered with the same smirk.

"The shoes are in my closet all the way in the back in their box. Keep them. I hate heels." Madi answered.

"Thank you, and you're keeping them, you'll never know when you need heels. Like the dance." Her mom said getting up.

"If I'm even going I'm wearing sneakers! But I'm probably not going." Madi yelled to her mom as her mom walked back up the stairs.

She thought about the dance that was happening later this week. No one has bothered to ask her, and honestly she didn't like dances. She felt awkward there, not knowing what to do, or the anxiety she would get thinking about if she looked weird when she danced. Dances were terrifying to Madi.

The doorbell rang drawing Madi out of her thoughts. She smirked knowing that was the her moms date.

She jumped off the couch and too the door. She went to grab the door knob as Scott came running down.

"Wait." Scott said making Madi look and stop. She gave him a weird look before opening the door.

She saw Peter Hale standing there, with a smirk. "Hello there." Peter said. Madi walked out the door and closed the door behind her, leaving her and Peter alone outside.