[15] Life Changing

They arrived and knocked on the door

They arrived and knocked on the door. Lydia's mom answered and smiled at Madi.

"Madison, hi." Mrs. Martin greeted her. "What can I do for you?"

"Hey Mrs. Martin, we just came to see if Lydia was okay." Madi said.

"Oh that's very nice of you." Mrs. Martin said then looking at Stiles. "Who are you?" She asked. Stiles looked at her surprised.

"This is Stiles he's a friend of Lydia's. Uh, can we see her?" Madison said before Stiles said anything stupid.

"Of course, come in." Mrs. Martin answered letting them in. She lead them to Lydia's room and knocked on her door, opening it.

"Honey, Madi is here to see you, and a Stiles." Mrs. Martin said to Lydia who was in her pajama dress on her bed.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia asked. Lydia's mom sighed looking at the two teens.

"She took a little something to ease her nerves." Her mom stated. "You can go in." She said.

"Thanks." Madi said as Stiles nodded in thanks. Mrs. Martin left and the two looked at Lydia in concern. Lydia looked at them and excitement lit up her face.

"'Madi!" She exclaimed standing up and hugging Madi, well, not really hugging, more like leaning against. "What are you doing here?"

Madison looked at Stiles who was thinking the same thing. Shes definitely high.

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Madison answered as she put Lydia back on her bed.

"Why?" Lydia asked, hair all over her face. She moved over and patted the spot next to her looking at Stiles. Stiles chuckled and sat next to her.

"Because we were worried about you. Today." Stiles answered. "How are you feeling?" He asked making Lydia out her hand Stiles bicep. Stiles mouth dropped in shock as Lydia got closer to her.

"I feel fantastic." Lydia stated.

Jealousy rose inside Madison as she watched Stiles react to Lydia being so close. He looked like he was in a dream. Madison looked away, crossing her arms over her chest, of course he would look at her like that. He's in love with her.

"Oh," Madison said noticing the pill container on the nightstand. She grabbed it. "Bet you can't say 'I saw Suzy sittin in a shoeshine shop' ten times fast." Madison said to her girl best friend.

Lydia look at her, "I saw shuzy-," Lydia started immediately messing up. " I shaw-," Lydia messed you again making Madison chuckle and put the container back.