[6] Life Changing

After Scott checking every lock in the house he went to his room

After Scott checking every lock in the house he went to his room. Madison was laying on her bed, reading Twilight. She prayed vampires weren't real too. Werewolves were more than enough..

She jumped as she heard knocks at her window. She looked at saw Stiles standing on the roof.

She unlocked the window and opened it quietly.

"What the hell Madi!" Stiles whispered yelled.

"What? You're the one you just showed up at my window in the middle of the night." Madison responded confused.

"You didn't call me back and you said you would." Stiles exclaimed. "I thought you were dead!"

"Why would you think i was dead?" Madison asked.

"Well I can give a list but I know you too well to know when you're lying, and you were lying before." Stiles said. "So when you didn't call back I thought you were dead."

"It was Derek. He showed up out of nowhere and threaten Scott. And me, but mostlyScott." Madison said truthfully making Stiles faces turn into shock.

"Derek? Derek was here? When was anybody gonna tell me this?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"Tomorrow, you know, at school. After sleeping." Madison said sitting back on her bed.

"Well what did he say?" Stiles asked urgently, sitting down at the end of her bed.

"Basically the same thing we told Scott, that he couldn't play the game Saturday. Well, that and the death threats." Madison stated nonchalantly, opening her book again.

Stiles's eyebrows lifted in shock, making sure he heard her right.

"D-death threats?" He asked.

"Yeah if Scott plays he'll kill everyone, starting with me." Madison said. She really wasn't freaking out, cause she felt like it was an empty threat. She hoped.

Stiles's mouth dropped in shock, looking at the window he'd left slightly open. He jumped up making Madison look up in confusion. He ran to the window, tripping right before he got there. Madison slapped a hand over her mouth to stop her from laughing. He got up, and slammed the window closed.

He turned around to find Madison looking at him with confusion and a tiny smile. He bit the inside of his cheek and shrugged off what just happened.

"So, there's something I've been wanting to ask you," Stiles started before Scott ran into the room, panic written all over his face.