[44] Life Changing

"It means he was born after his mom died- by c-section

"It means he was born after his mom died- by c-section." Stiles said making Madi look at Jackson through the book shelf with sadness, "By c-section. They had to pull him out of her dead body."

"So was it a accident or not?" Allison asked.

"The word all over the report is inconclusive." Madi answered.

"Then his parents could have been murdered." Scott said as Madi put some books on the shelf.

"If they were, than it falls in line with the kanima myth." Stiles told them. "You know, it seeks out and kills murderers."

"But for Jackson? Or whoever's controlling him?" Allison asked.

"We have to talk to him." Scott said suddenly. "We have to tell him."

"No, Scott he's not gonna listen-," Madi tried to stop her brother, him not listen and walking to where Jackson was.

All the sudden something came crashing from above them. Books and wood chips from the shelves coming crashing down on them. Madi grabbed Allison as Stiles shielded Madi from the books and wood chips. They all fell to the ground, protecting their heads with their hands, Stiles trying to protect the girls at the same time.

"Erica!" They heard Scott yell.

They looked around for Jackson when they saw Scott get thrown into one of the book carts. "Scott!" Madi yelled in fear, trying to get up, but Stiles holding her back.

Scott got up quickly, running over to them. They all looked at Jackson who stood deathly still, the only thing moving was his head, it falling back in a zombie like manner. They watched as he lifted his arm, writing something in on the chalk board, not even looking at it.

Jackson then quickly jumped out the window, the glass breaking and falling to the ground. They all slowly got up, looking at what he wrote.

Stay out of my way or I'll kill all of you

Madi looked around, noticing Eric convulsing on the ground. She quickly ran over, "woah, hey, hey, hey!" Madi said grabbing Erica, she looked at Stiles, Scott and Allison who looked her way. "I think she's having a seizure." Madi said putting Erica on her back while holding her head.

Scott and Stiles came rushing over while Allison checked if Matt was alive.

"He's alive." Allison said from the aisle next to them.

"We need to get her to a hospital." Stiles said.

Erica grabbed onto Madi's sleeve, "D-Derek- only to Derek." She stuttered out.

"We can get her to the hospital-," Scott started.

"Derek. To Derek." Erica whispered as she shook in Madison's arms.

"Go." Allison said to them. Scott looked at Allison before walking to her aisle.

"Hey- Scott!" Stiles yelled at him.