[50] Life changing

"Let me see you're eyes

"Let me see you're eyes." Deaton said. After going home and trying to get some rest, it not working, Stiles, Madi, Scott and Derek went to the clinic to see exactly what Madi was.

"What if I turn?" Madi asked worried looking at everyone.

"Just focus on your anchor." Derek said. Madi looked at Scott, who gave her a reassuring nod and grabbed her hand.

She sighed and closed her eyes, holding onto her brother hand. When she opened them again, her eyes glowed bright purple.

Deaton looked at her eyes, "My god." He whispered.

"What?" Derek asked.

"I've never seen someone like you. Ever." Deaton said in shock. "Have you ever read about Roman mythology?" Deaton asked.

Madi looked around confused, "Like Percy Jackson?" Madi said remember the book she read as a little kid.

"Actually Percys Greek mythology, Hero's of Olympus are Roman," Stiles corrected making them look at him weirdly, "you know- Jason grace? Son of Jupiter? No?"

"Anyways," Deaton stopped Stiles. "Have you ever had any weird dreams? Anything happen to you that's bizarre that you think could possible relate to this?" He asked Madison.

"I- uh," She started realizing she's gonna get in trouble for keeping this from them. "Ever time I tried to draw, no matter how hard I tried to stay focused. It's like my mind went blank, and when I snapped back- there was a drawing of two purple eyes. I had like five full sketch books of the same drawing." She said keeping the other things out for now.

"What?" Scott exclaimed.

"Five? I thought there was one!" Stiles said remembering. Scott look at him angrily.

"You knew?" Scott asked.

"Yeah but I didn't think anything of it!" Stiles defended himself.

"Well, I could of told you what you were before last night if you've told me earlier." Deaton said, "You come from a long line of a special type of werewolves. There's can only be one during a long period time. And it's very rare that they actually appear."

"And when they do?" Scott asked.

"You pray you don't get on their bad side." Deaton said making them all look at Madi with a uneasy look. Stiles quickly to little step away from Madi making her roll her eyes.

"You're a very powerful werewolf. Stronger than alphas." Deaton told her making her eyes widen.

"What?" Derek asked not believing it. "She can't be more powerful than me, I'm the one that bit her." He said.

"You want to test that theory?" Deaton suggested. Derek looked at Madi unsure, before sighing and shaking his head no, knowing better.

"So you're saying she can snap me? Like- Like a twig?" Stiles asked.