[76] Life Changing

"How did you know Marin?" Deucalion asked, Scott and Madi following closely behind as the three walked to the guidance counselor

"How did you know Marin?" Deucalion asked, Scott and Madi following closely behind as the three walked to the guidance counselor. "That we'd come for you?"

"Because Jennifer and I are the same. And I know you've always been suspicious of us. Of what we can do." Morrell answered.

"With good reason." Kali cut her off, "We know you sent that girl- the one who helped Issac."

"What was her name?" Deucalion asked.

"Braeden." Morrell snapped, "And I sent her to do what I've always done- maintain balance."

"What do you know about Jennifer?" Kali asked.

"Nothing more than you know." Morrell looked at the twins. "Go back to your friends. This isn't you."

"They can decide whats right for himself." Deucalion stopped her.

"Not with all the information!" The girl fought back. "Have you told them everything you've done? How you've piled up bodies in a narcissistically psychotic effort to form your perfect pack? Bodies that include Ennis, by the way." The twins looked at Deucalion,
"My brother saved him. He was alive when Deucalion went in to see him. He wants you to go after Derek, Kali. To force his decision. If Derek joins the pack it paves the way for Scott. And Madison."

"The lies people will tell when they're begging for their life." Deucalion unscrewed the top off his cane, revealing the knife.

"Ask him." Morrell said to the pack right before Deucalion threw the cane now spear at her. The twins watched in shock as it stabbed through the guidance consolers chest making her fall out of her circle of mountain ash.

Scott ran to the girl, the other werewolves running towards her as well, "Hey back off!" Scott told the twins and Kali.

When they didn't listen Madi roared at them, her eyes blazing purple making them stop and back off. She looked at Scott who pulled the spear out, Morrell yelling in pain.

She ran over to them, "I'm not going to let them kill you. But if you know something if you know where they are-,"

"The nemeton." Morrell said quietly to the twins, "You find that, you'll find Jennifer. Find the Nemeton."

The twins looked at each other and for the first time in awhile, they had a little hope.

~~~

"It has to be on a telluric current or maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect." Stiles told Deaton, Allison, Lydia, Freddie and Issac, "I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die."