[20] Life Changing

"Call the cops

"Call the cops." Jackson said to Stiles.

"No." Stiles answered.

"What? What do you mean no?" Jackson asked annoyed.

"I mean no, you want to hear it I'm Spanish, no." Stiles said with a slight accent at the end. Madison rolled her eyes at the two bickering. "Look Derek three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

"You dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department." Jackson exclaimed. "Call him!"

"I'm calling." Lydia said.

"Lydia Wait," Madi started but was held back Jackson. She yanked her arm from his grip while Stiles glared at him going to up to him.

"Hey." Scott said stopping Stiles from doing anything. Madison gripped on her phone that was in one hand, gripping the knife in her other hand tightly.

"Yes we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped and we need you to-," Lydia stopped taking her phone away from her ear. "She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked in disbelief.

"Said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about the High School. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia explained in confusion.

"Okay then call again." Allison said to Lydia.

"No they won't trace a cell. Then they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." Stiles explained.

"What, what is this?" Allison asked freaking out. "Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Everyone looked at Scott, even Madison and Stiles. They weren't gonna get involved in the lie unless absolutely necessary.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Scott asked.

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked.

"No, I mean I don't know." Scott stuttered.

"Is he the one the called the police?" Allison asked.

"I don't know!" Scott exclaimed loudly.

"All right we don't we just back off the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles suggested as he and Madi lead Scott and couple feet away from the other three.

"Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done." Madison said, sarcasm laced through her voice.

"I didn't know what to say I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter right? Except if he's not. Oh god I totally just bit her head off." Scott said panicking.