[5] Life Changing

Madison and Stiles jumped out of the car and ran to the door, immediately pounding on the front door

The door opened showing and confused women with short red hair. Madison wasn't gonna lie, she looked very intimidating.

"Hi, Mrs. Argent." Stiles started, "Um, you have know idea who I am." He started to ramble, stressed on wondering if the new girl was dead.

"I'm a friend of your daughters." Madison cut of Stiles.

"This is gonna sound crazy, very crazy, really crazy, you know what? Crazy doesn't even," Stiles started before Mrs. Argent cut him off.

"Allison!" She yelled into the house. "It's for you." The two teens watched as Allison appeared at the top of the stairs. They both visibly relaxed, but Madison was also worried, where is her brother?

"Uh, Allison hi!" Stiles said glancing at Madison for help. They were both expecting Allison not to be here. Allison walked up to the door and her mom left.

"Scott, wanted me to tell you that he's sorry. Really sorry. There's something wrong with his stomach." Madison lied.

"Oh, is he gonna be okay?" Allison asked.

"Yeah totally. It's just a bug." Stiles answered.

"Did you get home okay?" Madison asked, wondering if Derek did anything.

"Yeah, Scott's friend dropped me off." Allison answered. After that they stood there in awkward silence until Stiles broke it.

"Well ok, we were just making sure you were ok, we're gonna head off now, make sure Scott's ok." Stiles said.

"Ok, Uh, let me know about Scott." Allison said more towards Madison. She nodded and smiled before grabbing Stiles arm and dragging  him to the car.

They got in and Stiles started the car and drove out of the Argents driveway before talking.

"Ok, so he's not there. Where is he?" Stiles asked shifting in his seat.

"I don't know. Maybe he's in the woods. Maybe he's looking for Derek." Madison said making Stiles look at her.

"You think he's looking for Derek?" Stiles asked. Madison shrugged, thoughts and ideas swarming through her mind. Stiles noticed the girls stress and worry.

"Let's just, drive around and look for him." Stiles offered. "We'll find him. He's probably fine." Madison gave him and thankful smile, knowing he was trying to reassure her.

"Thanks but I'm not worried about him." Madison stated looking back at the roads. "I'm worried about the people he could hurt."

They looked out as they drove through beacon hills, mostly around the Preserve. They kept looking all night.

Madison was leaning her head on the window trying to keep her eyes open. Stiles looked at her as her head drooped.

"Look maybe we should head back. Maybe he's home already." Stiles said to her making her head snap make up and her fully open her eyes.