[4] Life Changing

Madison was sitting in the bleachers while the lacrosse team went on the field

Madison was sitting in the bleachers while the lacrosse team went on the field. She saw a blonde head of hair making her smile.

Issac looked up and saw the girl. He smiled and waved to her. She smiled back and gave him and good luck thumbs up. He went to meet with his team, everyone getting ready.

All the sudden Stiles ran up to her, out of breath. He sat next to her trying to catch his breath.

"We might have a problem." Stiles stated.

"What happened?" Madison asked. "And aren't you supposed to be on the field?"

"I'm not playing anyway." Stiles shrugged it off. "Anyway I overheard my dad on the phone," he started.

"Overheard or ease-dropped?" Madison asked making Stiles glare at her.

"Look it doesn't matter because the fiber analysis came back for the lab in L.A, they found wolf hairs on the body from the woods." Stiles stated making Madison look at him her full attention on what he just said.

"So Scott was telling the truth." Madison said looking at Scott. "There really was a wolf in the woods."

"I don't know about wolf." Stiles said making her look at him confused. She watched his face expression and realized what he was thinking.

"Stiles. No. They don't exist. Be realistic here." Madison said to him.

"Madi think about. All the things he can do now because of a wolf bite? How does that make sense?" Stiles said trying to get her to think of the possibility.

"It makes more sense than werewolves!" She whispered yelled.

"Does it?" He asked. Madison looked at her brother that was on the field. Her mind wandered to last night with the dark figure with red eyes. Should she tell Stiles.

"Stillinski!" They heard from the field. "Get your ass back on the bench!" Coach Finstock yelled. Stiles looked between Madison and Coach.

"Think about it Madi. Just the possibility." Stiles said grabbing his helmet and going back to the field.

Madison watched as the game started. And Scott was good. Like weirdly good. He was the best player on his team. Maybe Stiles was right. But werewolves aren't real. Only in movies and tv.

"You Made first line!" Madison heard Finstock say to Scott everyone cheered as Madison looked at Stiles who was looking back at her from the bench. Stiles was right, maybe not about the werewolves but there's something weird going on.

After her and Stiles went to his house to figure out what was wrong with Scott. The more they looked and talked, the more Madison was believing Stiles theory.

"Okay do you know anything werewolves?" Stiles asked the girl.

"I mean, I've watched twilight, and, Harry Potter." Madison replied making Stiles give her a really look. Stiles gave a exasperated sigh looking back at his computer.