[23] Life Changing

"Dude can you believe this? You're a captain

"Dude can you believe this? You're a captain. I'm first line. I'm first freakin line!" Stiles exclaimed. "Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out."

"What's the point? It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there." Scott said making Stile stop him.

"Wait you smelled jealousy?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah it's like the full moons turned everything up to ten." Scott replied.

"Huh, can you pick up on stuff like, I don't know, desire?" Stiles asked.

"What do you mean desire?" Scott asked.

"Like sexual desire?" Stiles asked making Scott roll his eyes knowing this was about Madi.

"Sexual desire?" Scott asked annoyed.

"Yes sexual desire. Lust, Passion, Arousal." Stiles said. Scott looked down the hall seeing Madi talking to Issac.

"From Madi?" He asked.

"What no in general broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?" Stiles asked trying not to talking about Scott's sister in a sexual way.

"From Madison to you?" Scott asked.

"Fine, yes from Madi to me. Look I need to know if I have a chance with her okay?" Stiles said. "I've loved her since freakin kindergarten."

"Why don't you just ask her?" Scott asked.

"Well two things, to save myself from utterly crushing humiliation and so I won't ruin our friendship, she's my best friend too." Stiles said in an obvious tone. "Oh look at that she's walking away. With blondie. God I hate him." Stiles said looking at the two who turned down the hall, out of the two boys sights.

"Can you just go up and ask your sister if she likes me? See if her heart beat rises, pheromones come out. Anything." Stiles asked.

"Fine." Scott sighed walking away towards the direction his sister went in.

"I love you. I love you!" Stiles said as he waited there. "You're my best friend in the whole world!"

Scott walked down the hall, seeing Issac and Madi.

"Madi!" He called out. Madison looked behind her.

"Uh, I'll be catch up." She said to Issac. He nodded and walked away towards the field as Scott went up to her. "What's up?"