[33] Life Changing

"All right it's causing me serve mental anguish to say this but he's right

"All right it's causing me serve mental anguish to say this but he's right." Stiles said after filling Madi in on what happened with Jackson.

"I know." Scott answered from in front of them as Mr. Harris pass the quizzes out.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles asked.

"This is a pop quiz Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of you high school career." Mr. Harris interrupted.

"Can you do that?" Stiles asked worried.

"Well there it is again." Mr. Harris said ignoring the question. "Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently."

Madi covered her mouth with her hand, stopping the laugh that tried to escape.

"I'll see you at 3 for detention. You too Mr. McCall?" Mr. Harris asked.

"No sir." Scott answered. Stiles looked at Madi, seeing how she was holding in her laughter. Madi looked at him as he gave her annoyed look making her snort, immediately putting her hand tighter over her mouth.

"Ms. McCall? Would you like to join your boyfriend?" Mr. Harris asked making Madi's and Stiles's eyes widen.

Scott turned around looking at the two with a confused and amused look. Heat rushed to Stiles's cheeks as people snickered throughout the class. He looked down at his paper, focusing on anything but Madi.

"Uh- no I think I'm good." Madi said trying not to embarrass herself even more. Mr. Harris nodded and started talking about the pop quiz. Madi closed her eyes in embarrassment, letting her head fall on the table.

~~~

"I really don't think this is a good idea." Madi said to Allison as Allison put Madi's curly hair into a neat ponytail.

"My parents said it was okay, just don't mention Scott or anything like that." Allison said before stopping and looking at Madi. "Thank you Madi, for going with me. I know you hate my family and I know you rather be anywhere besides going to Kate's funeral. So thank you for being there of me."

Madi smiled holding Allison's hand that was resting on her shoulder. "Of course." Madi said.

A knock at Allison's door drew there attention. Allison mom opened the door and walked in, Madi immediately getting tense. Mr. Argent didn't scare her, but with Mrs. Argent didn't sit right with her.

"You two look beautiful. Are you ready?" Mrs. Argent asked. The girls nodded and grabbed there phones, putting it in their purses and headed out the door.

Madi got in the car with the Argent family, immediately feeling uncomfortable. Allison noticed this, and grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze making Madi relax slightly.