[21] Life Changing

"Jackson

"Jackson. You handed me the sulfuric acid right? It has to be sulfuric acid, it won't ignite if it's not." Lydia said a little nervous.

Allison's hand gripped Madi's tighter as she thought about something going wrong. Madi gave her hand a squeeze in reassurance as her own heart pounded.

"I gave you exactly what you, asked for, didn't I?" Jackson snapped.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm sure you did." Lydia said. Madi opened her eyes and looked at the sulfuric acid along with everyone else.

All the sudden they heard a loud growl echoing throughout the school making them all look around in fear.

Jackson fell the ground holding the back of his neck grabbing everyone's attention. He started yelling making everyone look at him in fear.

Allison and Lydia helped him up while Madi looked at Stiles in confusion and fear, wondering if he saw what was on Jackson's neck. He nodded answering her glance.

"I'm fine. Seriously I'm ok." Jackson said acting like nothing happened.

"That didn't sound okay at all." Allison said confused.

"What's on the back on your neck?" Stiles asked reaching his hand out to Jackson neck. Jackson slapped his hand away, making Madi slapped Jackson upside the head. He glared at her while Stiles tried to hide his smirk.

"It's been there for days and he won't tell me what happened." Lydia said.

"I saw it at the video store." Madi added.

"As if you two actually care." Jackson said. Madison glared at him. She might care only a little bit but she knows lydia cares a lot about Jackson.

All the sudden they heard something snap in the lock.

"Scott?" Allison asked seeing a shadow on the other side of the door. She ran to the door and tried to open it only to find it stuck. Allison kept yelling and trying to open the door.

"Stop. Stop!" Lydia yelled making Allison stop and look at them. "Do you hear that?"

They stayed quiet and started to hear faint sirens. The looked out the window and saw the police arrive.

Madison let out a sigh in relief and leaned her head against stiles shoulder. He smiled lightly and grabbed her hand.

Soon enough the Sheriff came to the room with Scott. Madi let out another sigh in relief and ran to her brother, hugging him tightly.