[30] Life Changing

After Madi told Stiles where she was going she grabbed her purse and her and Lydia headed off to find Jackson

After Madi told Stiles where she was going she grabbed her purse and her and Lydia headed off to find Jackson. After what felt like forever Stiles got up and went looking for the girls, scared that something was wrong.

Stiles walked out of the gym and looked down the hall seeing Jackson.

"Where the hell have you been?" Stiles asked annoyed that he was ruining his night. "Did Lydia and Madi ever find you?"

Jackson was breathing heavily, visibly shaking making Stiles look at him confused. "What? What's wrong?"

"I was out behind the school, and I- I was out, I-," Jackson stuttered trying to breath normally.

"What happen?" Stiles asked getting extremely nervous for Madi and Lydia once Jackson didn't respond. "Jackson what did you see? What did you do?"

"Jackson?" Lydia yelled out as the two girls walked out onto the field, still looking for Jackson.

"Yo, Jackass!" Madi called out earn a glare from Lydia. Madi crosses her arms over her chest as the cold air hit her skin.

"Jackson?" Lydia yelled out again, as Madi turned around to look in a different direction.

"Jackson?" Lydia asked quieter as Madi shivered, not realizing Lydia was walking a couple feet away from her.

"Look maybe we should just-," Madi started turning around seeing Peter walking towards Lydia. Her heart dropped into her stomach as her eyes widen. "LYDIA!" Madi ran as quickly as possible to her friend but wasn't fast enough.

"No, no, no." Madison said quickly as she dropped to her knees next to her best friend. "Lydia. Come on please don't be dead." She said in a shaky breath. She quickly checked her pulse to see she was still alive. She still felt a pulse but she was still worried seeing blood seeping through her dress and onto Madi's dress due to how close she was.

"Aw, she's still alive." She heard Peter. She looked forward and saw his feet. She felt anger rush though her as she grabbed the pocket knife in her bag.

She flicked it on as she stood up quickly, the knife heading right towards Peters chest. She lodged the knife into his chest, making her slightly look in shock that what she did actually worked.

Peter looked down at the knife in his chest then back at her. "That's not very nice." He said taking the knife out easily and throwing it far away.

Madi took a shaky breath realizing now she had no weapon. She quickly moved so she was in between Lydia and Peter. Peter saw this and smirked.

"Even though you have no weapon. No advantage, you still but your friends first." Peter said. "Why not run? Leave Lydia and save yourself?"

"I would never do that to her. And even if I tried to run a long will it take for you to catch and kill me so why not just save the energy I have." Madi's answered glaring at him as he kept her place between the two.