[31] Life Changing

After a couple seconds Stiles hung up the phone and and grabbed Madi's hand

After a couple seconds Stiles hung up the phone and and grabbed Madi's hand. They both gripped onto each others hands tightly before going with Peter.

They got into the Jeep, Stiles in the drivers, Peter in the passenger and Madi in the back. Stiles kept glancing at the girl who's eyes were shut as her head leaned on the side of the car, her flinching in pain every time they hit a bump.

Madi couldn't get Lydia out of her head. Her heart pounded and the thought of one of her best friends being dead. Or worse. A werewolf.

"Don't feel bad." Peter said glancing at Madi who opened her eyes just to glared at him. "If she lives she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

"Yeah and once a month mind and try and tear me apart." Madi retorted.

"Well actually considering that she's a women," Peter started. "twice a month." Madi took a angry breath, closing her eyes again, hoping it would stop the pain that was spreading throughout her entire body.

Stiles sighed as they pulled into a parking garage, Peter telling him where to park. Peter got out as Stiles helped Madi out of the car. Peter grabbed Madi's good arm and Stiles shoulder dragging them two cars down.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked as Peter let go of them and got keys out of his pockets.

"It belonged to my nurse." Peter answers as he unlocked the trunk.

"What happened to your- Oh my god!" Stiles exclaimed as Peter opened the truck, showing Peters dead nurse. Madi's mouth opened in shock and looked away, feeling nauseous.

Peter grabbed the laptop case that was on the dead nurse, he handed it to Stiles who held it with shock and disgust.

"I got better." Peter answered Stiles's question, closing the trunk. Peter grabbed the case as opened it setting it up the top of his trunk.

"Good luck getting a single from down here." Madi said, her voice quiet as she breathed heavily. Peter held something out to Stiles making Madi look. "Oh Mifi. That's.... cool."

"And you're a Mac guy!" Stiles exclaimed seeing Peter open his laptop. "Does that go for all werewolves or just a personal preference?"

"Turn it on. Get connected." Peter said glaring at Stiles.

"You know you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here." Stiles said connecting it. "Look you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry I don't know them."

Peter looked slowly at Madi who was focusing on not passing out. She caught his stare. "I- I don't know them." She lied.

Peter rolled his eyes and chuckled. "You know both of them. You twin trusts you with everything."

"I don't know his-," Madi started but Peter grabbed onto her bad arm, sinking his claws into her wound. She yelled out in pain, making Stiles panic. Tears ran down her face as black dots clouded her vision.