[34] Life Changing

"Why would Derek choose Issac?" Scott asked in science

"Why would Derek choose Issac?" Scott asked in science. Madi sat next to Stiles and Scott sat behind them on a stool from a lab table.

"Peter said if the bite doesn't change you it will kill you." Stiles said. "Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

"Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Madi asked Stiles. Stiles looked at her, and even though she had better things to think about, she got lost in Stiles light brown eyes.

"Well not unless they have solid evidence." Stiles answered. "Or a witness. Wait." Stiles turned around. "Danny." He whispered grabbing Danny's attention. "Where's Jackson?"

"In the principal's office, talking to your dad." Danny answered.

"What why?" Madi asked.

"Probably because he lives across the street from Issac." Danny answered.

"Witness." Scott said.

"We have to get to the principles office."

"7th grade. I've know this kid since 7th grade and I had know idea Jackass was his neighbor." Madi said grabbing her bag. "How are we getting out of here."

"Everyone please turn to page 73." Mr. Harris said out loud. The three looked at each other, thinking the same idea. Stiles grabbed a piece of paper and threw it, the paper not even reaching Mr. Harris.

"I shouldn't be the one that throws the paper." Stiles muttered. Madi rolled her eyes and grabbed a piece of paper and crumbled it.

She threw it, it hitting Mr. Harris directly the the head, Stiles watching in awe as everyone laughed.

"Who in the hell did that?" Mr. Harris asked.

Stiles pointed Madi, Madi Pointed at Scott, and Scott pointed at Stiles, making them all go to the principals office.

They sat outside waiting, Scott listening in on the conversation. All the sudden Jackson and The Sheriff walked out making Stiles quickly grabbed a book and cover his face. The sheriff rolled his eyes at his son. Madi smiled and waved lightly at Stiles's dad.

"Hi Madi, Scott." The sheriff greeted. He looked at his son one more time before sighing and walking away.

"He totally didn't see you Stiles." Madi said sarcastically. Stiles gave her a sarcastic smile back.

"Boys." They heard making them looking. "And Madison." They saw Gerard with a smile. Madi immediately felt uncomfortable. "Come on in."
They walked in and sat down as Gerard looked at their files.

"Madison McCall, good student good grades, great friend, from what I could tell last time we met, and athletics?"Gerard asked.

"I've been wanting to join the boys lacrosse team, but, I'm not allowed, apparently."Madi answered, her leg bouncing up and down rapidly under the table.