[46] Life Changing

Madi waited till she knew Derek could handle this by himself, then ran away and around the corner

Madi waited till she knew Derek could handle this by himself, then ran away and around the corner. She continued to run until she saw Stiles, who was doing a victory dance.

"Stiles!" He heard making him stop and look.

"Look I did it!" Stiles exclaimed. Madi got to him and caught her breath looking at the line of mountain ash.

"Woah." She said. "Okay, we gotta go see if they got Jackson." Stiles nodded and they ran to where they were meeting them.

Stiles went in, only to be attacked by Erica, "Just us! Just us!"

"Is he ok?" Madi asked looking at Jackson while Stiles closed the door.

"Well, let's find out." Issac said letting his claws come out. He went to hit Jackson, only for him to catch his arm.

"Issac!" Madi yelled hearing the crunch in his bone. Jackson let go of Issac, making him stumble back into Madi.

"Okay no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles told them.

"I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Issac groaned as he held his arm.

"Yeah well apparently this is all we're gonna get so let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight." Stiles said.

All the sudden Jackson's eyes snapped open staring at them making Madi grab onto Stiles jacket to grab his attention.

"I'm here. I'm right here with you." Jackson said, his voice sounded like it was mixed with another voice making it sound demonic.

Madi slowly walked forward. "Jackson is that you?" She asked.

"Us." He answered. "We're all here."

"Are you the one killing people?" She asked.

"We are the ones killing murderers." He answered.

"So all the people you've killed so far-," Stiles started walking next to Madison.

"Deserved it."

"So we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers." Stiles said.

"Anything can break if enough pressures applied." Jackson- or the master replied.

"Alright so the people you're killing are all murderers then?" Stiles asked. While he asked Madi coughed suddenly causing them to look at her quickly. She just nodded them off, Trying to take a deep breath, but feeling like her lungs were filled up.

"All." Jackson said. "Each. Every one."

"Well who did they murder?" Stiles asked.

"Me."

Madi looked up, feeling the urge to cough rapidly again. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"They murdered me."