[1] Life Changing

Madison was sleeping when Stiles opened her door quietly

Madison was sleeping when Stiles opened her door quietly. He started walking quietly across the room before tripping over something and landing with thump.

Madison shuffled in her sleep while Stiles looked at her with a ridiculous look, not understanding how she didn't wake up.

Stiles got up and went to the sleeping girl. He looked at her. Her hair scattered her face and she was slightly drooling. But it didn't matter to Stiles, he didn't even notice.

But what he did notice is how the moonlight from the window hit her face, making her skin glow. And how she looked so beautiful and peaceful she looked.

Stiles smiled lightly and tapped her, to wake her up. She didn't budge.

"Seriously Madi?" Stiles asked in disbelief as he poked her again. She didn't budge making Stiles roll his eyes. He started shaking her making her eyes fluttered open seeing a dark figure over her.

She screamed not realizing it was Stiles. She flung her hand forward, hitting Stiles directly in the face.

"Ow!" Stiles holding his nose falling back. Madison sat up as she heard the familiar voice.

"Stiles?" She whispered yelled rubbed her eyes

"Yes." He exclaimed back. "What is with you and your twin wanting to hit me?" He asked rubbing his nose.

"What are doing here?" She asked.

"Scott told me to wake you up, we're going to find a dead body." Stiles said with excitement.

Madison looked at Stiles in disbelief before laying back down.

"I'd rather sleep and I know I won't be able to if I see a dead body." She said.

"No, get up." Stiles said grabbing her hands, pulling her from the bed. As he did the blanket fell off of Madison, revealing her sports bra she was wearing as pajamas.

Heat immediately filled his cheeks, he let go of Madison's hands once she was standing. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, looking anywhere but at Madi.

"Stiles calm down, it's a bra, it's the same as me wearing a bikini in front of you." Madison said going to her dresser. Stiles eyes widen at the thought of Madison in a bathing suit. He shook off the thought as the his cheek burned more.

She grabbed a baggy sweatshirt, slipping it on, not bothering to change out of her flannel pants. She slipped her sneakers on.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She muttered. She looked at Stiles who had turned around facing the other wall.

"Are you coming?" She asked making Stiles turn around realizing she's ready.

He nodded and they both left her room, quietly walking downstairs and out the door. Scott looked at the two as they walked out.