[12] Life Changing

Madison was in art class, sketching on her sketch pad as hermind kept drifting to the alpha

Madison was in art class, sketching on her sketch pad as hermind kept drifting to the alpha. Why was he watching her? Was he looking for Scott? It was getting to her head. She put her pocket knife in her backpack, just in case the Alpha decided to show up. Not that a pocket knife would do a lot of damage.

"Madison!" Lydia exclaimed making Madi snap out of her thoughts. "I said your name like 5 times what are you thinking about."

"Uh, nothing, just caught up in my drawing." Madi lied.

"I can see that. Nice drawing. Guess purple is one of your favorite colors now? What happened to black?" Lydia asked.

"Black is still my favorite color, Lydia. And what do you mean purple?" Madison asked.

Lydia gave her a confused glance, "you're drawing." She replied.

Madison looked at her drawing. It was a face, but Madison didn't finish drawing anything but the eyes. The eyes were purple. When did she grabbed a purple colored pencil?

"Oh, yeah." Madison said. "I don't know why I chose purple."

She stared at her drawing before flipping the page and started a new drawing on a fresh piece of paper. Something about the purple eyes, made her uneasy.

After awhile the bell rang and the two girls met up Allison.

"Scott's coming over?" Lydia asked grabbing Madison's attention.

"Tonight? We're just studying together." Allison answer.

"'Just studying' never ends 'just studying'." Lydia stated. "It's like getting into a hot tub, somebody eventually cops a feel."

"Ugh, Lydia, stop." Madison said cringing in disgust.

"Well, so what are you saying?" Allison asked confused while they walked up the stairs.

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia stated. Madison gaged making a throw up noise. "Hello Snow White, do it with him with a condoms."

"I'm leaving." Madison stated, grossed out. She walked away from the two girls.

The bell rang and she walked out of the school. She started walking to Stiles's Jeep when Stiles ran up to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Guess who's getting it tonight?" Stiles said with a smile.

"Oh my god. Why does everyone have the urge to talk about my brothers sex life with me?" Madison exclaimed.

"How did you know it was Scott? How come you didn't think it was me?" Stiles asked as they walked.

"Stiles, are you the one getting it tonight?" Madison asked.

"I mean, no. Scott is." Stiles answered. "But it will be me one day." Stiles told her making her chuckle. Madison's cheeks flushed a light red when she thought of Stiles like that. She shook the thought out of her mind as she got into the Jeep.