[25] Life Changing

Madi walked to her locker after her first class, taking her stuff out

Madi walked to her locker after her first class, taking her stuff out. She closed her eyes, leaning her head on the side of her locker, tired from everything that was happening.

"Didn't I tell you on the phone yesterday to not show up wearing a sweatshirt?" She heard from besides her. She opened her eyes and looked seeing Lydia. She rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

"Did I ever tell you that you're annoying?" Madison asked back with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh many times." Lydia answered as they walked down the halls. "You look like hell. Whats wrong?"

Just Scott being a werewolf that's goes crazy on a full moon, an entire family of hunters after her brother and Derek, who's alive and now wanted by the entire state for murder. And then there's the alpha they're trying to find so they can kill him and get a cure for Scott.

"Nothing." Madi lied. Lydia raised her eyebrow, before going into her bag. She pulled out her lip gloss, holding out for Madi to take. "No." Madi replied.

"Oh come on, just lip gloss? Just a tiny bit?" Lydia asked.

"No." Madi said, pulling out her chapstick from her bag. "This, yes." She said putting some on her lips.

Lydia rolled her eyes. "One day I'm taking you to a makeup store." She said putting her lip gloss back.

"Hey baby." They heard from behind them. They looked and saw Jackson. Madi mentally groaned. Jackson looked at Madi. "Hey Madz." He said making her glare at him even more.

"Just talked to your brother." Jackson said to her as Lydia pulled out her little mirror to look at herself.

"About?" Madison asked knowing it was probably about them both being captains.

"Oh, nothing really. Just his little secret." Jackson said with a knowing smirk.

"Little Secret?" Madison asked her heart beating a little faster and she started to panic.

"Well I'm assuming you know since you had to deal with it couple days ago." Jackson said. Madison heart dropped going back to the full moon.

Madison eyes widen as making him smirk. She shoved past them, going to find Scott. She saw Scott walking towards Stiles.

She walked quickly up to him, grabbing him by the ear, pulling him to Stiles. "You are in deep shit wolfboy." She muttered to him.

"Yeah I know! Can you let go of my ear?" Scott exclaimed trying to get her death grip on his ear off. Once they got to Stiles she let go of her brothers ear.

"Jackson knows." Madison said to Stiles while Scott rubbed his ear as they walked down the hall.

"Knows what?" Stiles asked. Madison glared at him making him panic.