[70] Life Changing

Madi held onto Scott's waist as he drove into the schools parking lot on his motorcycle

Madi held onto Scott's waist as he drove into the schools parking lot on his motorcycle. He stopped, Madi quickly taking of her helmet and hopping off, Stiles pulling right up next to them in his Jeep.

"Where is she?" Madi asked them. Lydia had called her while she was sleeping, panicking how she was at the school.

"Over here." Allison called out.

"Lydia?" Madi asked running up to the girl.

Lydia looked at her, "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car garaging somewhere totally different- and ended up here." She looked at Stiles, "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked as Madi got a strong scent of metallic. Almost like blood. She looked around for any signs of blood.

"Not yet."

"'Not yet' What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles asked, "Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh no," Lydia scoffed, "I'm not doing that's again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles asked. "You're always the one finding the dead body!"

"Guys." Scott grabbed their attention as him and his sister stared at something in the distance. "We found the dead body."

The other three looked where they looks, seeing the dead deputy laying on the schools sign, blood everywhere.

~~~

"Excuse me." Madi heard the sheriff said looking at her and Stiles. Well, they were caught.

"Okay time to go." She pulled on Stiles arm. They tried to quickly walk away, Stiles putting his backpack on the back of his head like that would help the sheriff not recognize his son.

"Hey, hey hey!" Noah stopped them. "Back it up you two."

The two teens turned around to face Stiles's dad. "I know what you two are thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes-," He started.

"Dad- murdered, okay? Sacrificed actually." Stiles corrected him.

"I've got half the state, including the fbi, coming in on this." The Sheriff stated, "They're not getting away with killing one of our own."

"Dad they killed Tara." Stiles said quietly, "You know, how many times did she help me with my math homework when I had to wait at the station for you?"

His dad sighed, "Just- Uh, get to class, okay? The both of you."

They nodded, the sheriff starting to walk away before Madi realized something.